The Who

Ammagamalin Crew

• Forum MVP

Anybody else catching one of the upcoming shows? I just picked up Deercreek tickets. Not missing this. Could and most likely be the last time to see some of rock and roll's finest. Also, it's guaranteed to be an older,  respectful audience.  A lot of folks don't even know who The Who are. Most of you will be east coasting dead tunes with DSO, just saying, it's The Who man and this is not to be passed up.

• Forum MVP
16 hours ago, Ammagamalin Crew said:

Anybody else catching one of the upcoming shows? I just picked up Deercreek tickets. Not missing this. Could and most likely be the last time to see some of rock and roll's finest. Also, it's guaranteed to be an older,  respectful audience.  A lot of folks don't even know who The Who are. Most of you will be east coasting dead tunes with DSO, just saying, it's The Who man and this is not to be passed up.

The main reason I would venture out to see the Who these days would be to watch Zac Starkey on drums...…terrific stuff

• 2 weeks later...

Going to the show in St. Louis in May. The WHO will be performing with the St. Louis Symphony Orchestra. It should be interesting to see the WHO with an orchestra. I last saw the WHO in 2016 on their 50th Anniversary Tour. Here's a video I shot of the WHO from the show in St. Louis on 3-26-16. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVxsI990dUg

Archived