Summer tour 2019

Rude

• Forum MVP

No it’s not out yet but I’m chomping at the bit. My fav time of the year where the climate suits my clothes. Should be any day now I figure. If it starts in Cali again I think I gotta do it, this year with a healed foot and a plane ticket. 30 hour drives suck. Patience ain’t my thing. 

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Forum MVP
19 minutes ago, Dead duck said:

Aaaarrrgggh. 

Was all ready to book my Black Mountain trip. Unless Summer tour announcements get broken up into west/East, then I’ll stillbe waiting anyway 

They won't announce Black Mtn until after they play the Peel in April

I hope it is the 15-17..... don't we all need a 3 day weekend before school starts??

• Forum MVP
37 minutes ago, cusnjohn said:

They're listed as playing the String Summit in Oregon in mid July. Doesn't say which day.

I’d guess that’s a 1off show. They usually are on break after July 4. 

• Forum MVP
45 minutes ago, Mason's Child said:

June 29th Cincinnati 

Riverfront live. Big outdoor setup. Currently underwater lol. 

Sweet so I’m gonna get summer Midwest. I can handle that kind of road trip and Midwest is cheap (besides Chicago). 

• Forum MVP

Wow. I’ll be on my way back from seeing Phil the day before in Chicago. I hope they aren’t playing one of my usual spots on the 28th, as I’d rather be at DSO than where I’ll be. Is that place in with Riverbend, PNC pavilion and Coney Island down on the river?

• Forum MVP

With Cincy on the 29th and west chicago burbs on the 5th it definitely looks like a road trip as long as theres not some weird 400 mile east jump somewhere. 

• Forum MVP

Im going to guess St Louis>Indy>Cincy>Cleveland>Ann Arbor>Aurora>Milwaukee

I can tell I need some shows. 

The great thing about July in Chicago is that its the only time of year you are pretty much guaranteed for it not to be below freezing plus there is a slight chance of sun.

• Forum MVP
1 minute ago, LagerandGospel said:

I’m very happy about the Cinci show. I’ll be there.

Thats gonna prob be smoking hot on June 29th 6pm showtime. The sun won’t set until encore.....

Archived