Summer tour 2019

Rude

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Forum MVP
16 hours ago, Mason's Child said:

I do kind of mean that. If it’s at all possible and you don’t go, in my eyes, you make poor life choices. 

Hows that qualify for peer pressure. 😉

Most people have the ability to go to any show, but it may be a bad life choice to spend their mortgage payment on a trip. Good life choices entail not going to every show possible. Fucking home repairs and overpriced rings are cramping my style currently, but I’m a glutton so I ain’t stoppin yet. When my rider starts her long term job, I’ll do a lot less and I’ll pester my friends a lot more to see shows. I’ll make Gr8tfulpair my rider and he can become a kept man. We did have that Dso Jerry band run that was one for the ages. We had to miss the finish of the masters for the Sunday show but that was butter!! One of the best concert experiences I’ve ever had. 

• Forum MVP
23 hours ago, Mason's Child said:

Rude bringing sense back in. Sense has no place in peer pressure. Sell the house. Pimp your wife. Whatever it takes. BM or bust. 

Of course BM is a no brainer but I won’t add Jamaica to the schedule any time soon as its not responsible currently. This year will be a slim one for me compared to being out of town around 3 months last year. That year took a while to recover from physically and financially. 20k miles driven just for tour. My feet hurt just thinking about driving KY to Albuquerque in 1 day. 36 hours from leaving I hit Palm Springs. I was an idiot. My body and brain was fried. The stress from all that driving made me unable to order Mexican food when we arrived. I was so zoned from staring straight ahead I apologized to the waitress and said I’ve been staring at a road for the last 12 hours and I need 10 minutes to be able to decompress to even figure out my food choices. That’s when I realized I had my limits. Who knew right? Then hit the dispensary and hopped in the hotel pool and I 180’d. 

• Forum MVP
On 7/24/2019 at 9:37 AM, Mason's Child said:

Also for those letting my little girl Delilah outpace you on shows. Step your game up. She’ll be at BM. 

I’m in training. She’s tough.

Archived