Pisgah jubilee

Rude

• Forum MVP

Looks like $75.00 (+ fee) 2-day early-bird and $149 (+fee) for VIP.   Good price for so many bands but that place will be jam packed by the time DSO is up - hopefully they can expend the space or reduce the area that chairs can be brought into.  Pisgah also had a no re-entry policy in previous years which might be a little wonky.  Rude - you were right when you called Blk Mtn the mini-Jubilee.  The band heard you :)

I'm down - although I can't get used to the show pre-announcement stuff.  Friday's show is 5/3/79 which thankfully I'm not familiar with.

• Forum MVP

It’s awesome down there. I’ve done the Super 8, the KOA, and even the Acorn Inn, and never had any issues, but I’ve not been withbig partying groups either. The locals can fill you in better I’m sure. But it’s worth the trip in my opinion 

• Forum MVP

Lots of friends will party out the super 8. Not myself but we have had problems at the Koa. Also usually a big house or two from bnb filled with friends. Venue let’s you smoke and have fun but it kid welcoming. Their will be littles one running around. 

• Forum MVP

The Koa doesn’t like our kind. Avoid giving them money. They called the sheriff on the 100 backwoods campers who were quietly sitting by their fires, 3 of the last 4 nights we camped there. They had the sheriffs walking everyone’s camp sites looking for something to arrest people with. Screw those people. 

• Forum MVP
32 minutes ago, Mason's Child said:

Lots of friends will party out the super 8. Not myself but we have had problems at the Koa. Also usually a big house or two from bnb filled with friends. Venue let’s you smoke and have fun but it kid welcoming. Their will be littles one running around. 

Little one will be spinning b4 u know it

• Forum MVP

We will have both my daughter and step daughter with us. Tophlynn will be 6 and she does dance a little bit. She also can be real shy with adults. See how it goes. Virginia last year had tons of kids her age running around. Toph would definitely jump right into that fray. 

• Forum MVP
44 minutes ago, Tea said:

No problems at the Super 8 as long as I stay away from the karaoke.  

It’s really hard not to sing when the universe commands me

We will make sure the universe steers you clearly. But I still say we would’ve taken those 2 lady cops with ease even though she made sure her left hand could get to her gun quickly at all times. 

On 3/11/2019 at 5:57 PM, Tea said:

although I can't get used to the show pre-announcement stuff

Yeah, I wish they would cease with this nonsense ( ._.)

If you only come because you know what show they're going to play ahead of time, you shouldn't come at all.

• Forum MVP

Preannouncement is almost irrelevant to me. I don’t look up the set list. It only gives up the era. Walking into the venue and looking at the stage does that, too. It doesn’t get me to go, it doesn’t keep me home. Even if it was a later nineties show, 

DSO would do the set list justice.  The deciding factor for me catching a show is relative distance to my home. If they are close, I feel obligated to support. 

Archived