Hamilton shows

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/28/2019 at 6:14 AM, Greg from Chestertown said:

Hardpan will understand. 

I saw that, and just saw this today. They must have specifically listed these as electric because they've only played acoustic at the Hamilton. Wonder what they're gonna do. Excited to get down there, my last show was the Anthem 😁😁

• Forum MVP

Yea, I’m excited too. Already counting the days. What they do in shows right before will help determine what they’re not going to do. I hope work doesn’t get in the way. Gotta plant corn around that time. I see they played Black Muddy River again recently. That’s one trend I noticed. You taping it?

• Like (+1) 1
1 hour ago, Greg from Chestertown said:

Heads up. Traffic around DC could be problematic. Allow for the clusterfuck factor. 

Thanks Greg, I'm traveling the elegant way this time, taking the train. Pretty much what it would cost me if I was driving, after gas and tolls. Would prefer to take the truck and sleep in back but couldn't find reliable 24 hour access parking, not worth it to pay for parking and someplace to sleep, got a reasonably priced air bnb. Looking forward to not driving 😎

• Like (+1) 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Forum MVP
1 hour ago, Greg from Chestertown said:

So, I just had a thought. (Scared?) will these be the first electric shows for the Hamilton?

They have never played an electric show at The Hamilton since they started playing there in 2013. 

The acoustic shows are really electric but technically acoustic.  Whose on first? 

• LMAO 1
  • Forum MVP
On 5/13/2019 at 6:01 PM, Todd said:

How do I find out what shows they will cover at Hamilton?

Dso plays what you need to hear that day. Accept what’s offered and know that they know best :)

• Like (+1) 2