What show will they play?

Hi

I’m seeing the band next week at Iron City(Birmingham,AL). The past two times they’ve played there, they played shows from 73. I got the setlist from one of the shows, and in the notes it said “tiny stage” or something like that. So my questions are: 1.) based on the stage being smaller, is it guaranteed that they will play a show with one drummer? 2.) Since they played two 73 shows the last two times, what’s the chances that they play an elective or original setlist?

Thanks

• Forum MVP

On the setlist link from the website there is a search engine which will allow you to see what was played last time at any venue.  The last two shows have been outdoor shows.  The last was 3-6-76 JGB.  Before that was a two drummer elective... then yes two 73’. ... 6-29-73 and before that 2-26-73.   

But that was in 2015 and 2014 respectively which was four and five years ago.   A tight is a tight stage and with all the equipment that needs to get on stage, there are only so many options.  

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 3
  • Forum MVP
5 hours ago, PoetryGirl said:

Wow! I feel so lucky to have a copy of that Birmingham show then since nugs releases are electives usually. It is a dreamy show- I ❤️ the “Moonlight Mile” and “ I want to Tell you” renditions DSO did! Recommend the download

My 2nd fav DSO show I've seen! Jeff killed it!! Lisa and Donna Jean singing I'll be with thee is just sublime. 

• Like (+1) 1