Florida

Brian NJ

Janus- STRONG 1st show of tour opener. High energy from start to finish. I was blown away by Corrina-shakedown... Super Funky Corrina perfectly segued into Shakedown! It sounded like back into Corrina jam or funkyest shakedown jam before the end. I rate this show as one of the best tour openers I've been to. For what its worth, with old battle wounds catching up to me over the years, I have not been able to dance from start to finish in over 5 years... I danced hard for at least 90% of this show!

St Augustine- 

We knew this was special with a Spectacular Hard2handle-China-Rider open! This is why its not wise to gamble with missing the opening notes of any show. Ya never know what you'll miss! The whole show was the epitome of GD/DSO played at its finest!!! Steven Tell Eleven is never disapointing when played by DSO. The Best Doin That Rag I've ever heard... As I was dancing, I listened to the dripiest lyrics flow effortlessly from Jeffs mouth. If you don't know that this is the highest of complements, you never really experienced the genius of this song... This Ampitheater is the best !!!

Later that night I literally crawled into bed and could not get my spine straight until 2 hours after waking up.

Pompano-

Good show played GREAT by DSO. Danced to scarlet fire and a little more here and there. This was a welcomed rest for my aching body after 1st two shows... Well fed and rested now,  Thanks to Good friends Vince&Sue, for being the best of host and company in florida for 10 good solid years. Torin also...

Im looking forward to HOB tonight after being pretty much healed now since St. Augustine. DSO & Crew. Y'all pretty good at do ing what ya do. (sarcasm). GREAT is better description! 

• Like (+1) 7
  • Forum MVP
Shrine Auditorium, Los Angeles, CA (10/15/76)

Might As Well
Mama Tried
Row Jimmy
It's All Over Now
Loser
New Minglewood Blues
Bertha
Lazy Lightnin'
Supplication
Sugaree
Promised Land

Eyes of the World
Music Never Stopped
It Must Have Been the Roses
Samson and Delilah
He's Gone
drums
The Other One
Comes a Time
Franklin's Tower
Sugar Magnolia

Spring break for everyone 🎉🎉🎉

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 2
  • Forum MVP

Yea, I was reading on line, the original show was second night back from their hiatus. Interesting set list. I love the second set. They were saying how fall ‘76 had some spots that were as sweet as Spring ‘77 and Comes a Time from this night was one of them. I’m sure Dark Star Orchestra did it justice. 

• Like (+1) 1