Forums Badge Patches

• Forum MVP

So we are making these patches for forums folks today or tomorrow. Black hole background, hehehe

this is my list of names so far, if I didn’t include you, add your name to the list if you want one. If u are on the list, u get one whether u want it or not. My memory sux, so forgive me if u ain’t on here, just lemme know u want one! (Yes, for free!)

SVT

Chuck Vegas

DOC

Mango

RUDE

Poetry Girl (do you prefer PG?)

Desert Dead

2muchfun

Tea

Mason’s Child (do you prefer MC?)

Gr8fulpair

Dr. Barry

Teacher Matt

Taper Ron

• Forum MVP

I got everyone into the list that is adding their name. Yay! Thanks for the love! Will post a pic when get em done in next few days.... doin dead bear heads w song acronyms in the skank and some that say DSO right now. Forums badges over next few days. Still trying to figure out which southern show we will make it to (my 10 yr anniversary show happens tonight in Atlanta at my fave, the variety!) but life is what it is....

• Forum MVP
2 hours ago, 2muchfun said:

I accept in the same spirit as the offer.

Can I put it on the cool Jerry shirt I bought from you in Huntington WV almost a decade ago?

It would look a lil silly on the same shirt bc the patch fabric is thicker (denim) and would tear the old t shirt material first time u wash it, lol. But, you can put this one on jackets/bags/vests/hats hehehe. And I will never forget sellin u that shirt IN the venue bf they told me to stop hehehe. Good times. 

• Forum MVP
3 hours ago, Mango said:

I'll take mine sewn with silver threads and golden needles

Well, Imma use all black thread (actually, it’s embroidery floss and I gotta go to the big town to get some bf we get started on these) bc it’s a “dark star” pattern and the golden needles are only for thin fabric but I wanna make it durable so it’s going to be on denim. So..... sorry to be a continuous disappointment, but that’s how it is. 

I appreciate your funny lyric quote, though! Also, my friends keep hollering at me for taking even the most absurd comments literally and actually having responses to rhetorical shit...... can’t help it, imma problem solver to a fault! 

Kiss kiss, we have a solid plan for Asheville (got a car, but sad we had to sell the proper motor car/coach to do it) and I can’t wait to see some of you and dance! Yippie! 

Archived