Nashville 4/9/19

Rude

• Forum MVP

Marathon music works 

Set One: Hey Pocky Way > New Minglewood Blues ; Mississippi Half-Step Uptown Toodleloo ; Lazy River Road ; Same Thing ; Dire Wolf ; Black Throated Wind ; Touch Of Grey > Chimes Of Freedom > The Music Never Stopped 

Set Two: Scarlet Begonias > Fire On The Mountain ; Broken Arrow ; Man Smart (Woman Smarter) > He's Gone > drums > space > Imagine (Instrumental) Dear Mr. Fantasy > Going Down The Road Feeling Bad > Visions Of Johanna > Good Lovin' 

Encore: Black Muddy River

:)  goodness

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Forum MVP

I’m so rusty with no shows since New Years I was convinced this was 87 until someone said you know Lisa is on stage right. When chimes played I was back to reality. Unfortunately it was hard to hear her lyrics but being in the south they likely wouldn’t have resonated like the 1st bust out in Portland after the inauguration.  That was a moment for the ages. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Forum MVP
17 hours ago, Rude said:

I’m so rusty with no shows since New Years I was convinced this was 87 until someone said you know Lisa is on stage right. When chimes played I was back to reality. Unfortunately it was hard to hear her lyrics but being in the south they likely wouldn’t have resonated like the 1st bust out in Portland after the inauguration.  That was a moment for the ages. 

Lisa on stage for opener cinched elective

20 years and DSO still goes beyond bringing it.