2019 masterS

Rude

• Forum MVP
16 hours ago, Dead duck said:

Man I don’t know shit about it but will watch when I can this weekend. I threw $5 on a lineup and drafted 5 random guys. I’m doing pretty well but need Rose to get his head out of his ass. 😂😆😂

I got DJ, Rahm,  Scott, Koepka and Sergio in my draft. Looking good but a lot of golf left

• Forum MVP
20 hours ago, bs69 said:

I got DJ, Rahm,  Scott, Koepka and Sergio in my draft. Looking good but a lot of golf left

You are looking nice. DJ Scott koepka and rahm prob have a 75% shot between them to win.  Koepka has dead eyes but he can fucking play. Scott and koepka are my 2 favorites to win at this point even though I’d love for you to lose and Tiger win it. 90% of the crowd would bust a nut to see tiger win.  Told the gf if tiger hits this putt on 18 yesterday you will see an explosion of the crowd like you haven’t seen in years at Augusta. She’s like why. I’m like tiger tying for the lead going into the weekend is what everyone there is hoping to see.  Unfortunately he could only hit 20+ footers all day. Fortunately he had several shots over 20. 

And this Live from the masters is bullshit.  There’s golf going on but they won’t show it for 2 more hours. This is such nonsense. 

• Forum MVP
11 hours ago, Rude said:

You are looking nice. DJ Scott koepka and rahm prob have a 75% shot between them to win.  Koepka has dead eyes but he can fucking play. Scott and koepka are my 2 favorites to win at this point.

Just bet opposite of what I say. 

I think I could have hit more of Scott’s putts than him. That was one of the worst putting exhibitions I’ve ever seen. Dude is money with his ball striking but his putting was one of the worst things I’ve ever seen. Scott should be leading right now. 

Molinari is a no flash, no mistake guy. No bogeys in like 40 holes. Wow. And that bunker shot on 18 that everyone wanted him to miss to bring the field closer. Wow. Super clutch shot. 

Tony finau had one of the most epic 9’s ever at Augusta. Almost eagled the par 4 then almost a double eagle on the 5. He was fire on that front. 

Breakfast at the masters tomorrow. Gonna be interesting. I think this is an advantage for tiger actually. Just getting molinari out of his ridiculous rhythm can’t hurt. Tiger!! Tiger! Tiger!

• Forum MVP

It’s also nice to see everyone watching the shots instead of recording them on their phones. I hate that shit at tourneys. Hey people you know there’s a freaking broadcast you can record right if you want to have a video of play. Your bad video of someone taking a shot just gives you a memory of you staring at your phone vs actually watching the player hit. 

• Forum MVP

At Augusta, if a cell phone is cited you are instantly removed from the course. A reporter stepped out of the media tent(only place media can use a phone) to take a call and they were threatened with removal and revocation of press credentials. Even disposable cameras are banned. You can use a camera during practice rounds but not starting Thursday. 

Archived