Charlotte

Tea

Wasn’t sure if I should post this under this show or Asheville show.

drove from philly to Asheville yesterday for the show.(aquick 9 hours) .only to find out at 7 pm I was 24 hours too late for the Asheville show..(I’m not attributing it to age, I just think I’m only now realizing how stupid I can be) .  So I drive the two hours to catch the 2nd set at Charlotte. 1/2 dso better than no dso

I saw PG and Joe for a brief moment they moved to the front and when I got there u guys were gone.  

sticking around and driving into Raleigh now for tonight’s show ...at least I think it’s tonight... 

• Forum MVP
44 minutes ago, LIkeEveryOne said:

Wasn’t sure if I should post this under this show or Asheville show.

drove from philly to Asheville yesterday for the show.(aquick 9 hours) .only to find out at 7 pm I was 24 hours too late for the Asheville show..(I’m not attributing it to age, I just think I’m only now realizing how stupid I can be) .  So I drive the two hours to catch the 2nd set at Charlotte. 1/2 dso better than no dso

I saw PG and Joe for a brief moment they moved to the front and when I got there u guys were gone.  

sticking around and driving into Raleigh now for tonight’s show ...at least I think it’s tonight... 

It was good to see you! Safe travels. Yes..... they’ll be puttin on at the Ritz. Sorry to disappear in warp speed. The wormhole shut down tight  as drums receded and we trucked on up to the back corner for a dance party. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Forum MVP

Good as it gets for me!  DSO and crew had it dialed in from the jump and took us on one hell of a thrill ride!  Gr8fulpair thought I was bouncing on a pogo stick all nite - sounds about right.

A really fun dance party from start to finish !  Being able to share that hoedown with such excellent people made me just so very happy!  ❤️

DSO is absolutely killing it!  

:dsorocks:

:crewrocks:

• Like (+1) 1
  • Forum MVP

Shit that’s some bad luck. Well technically it’s bad calendar deciphering. I had a really weird dream I literally just woke from that sml and I shared a hotel room that was actually the inside of a pickup truck. I know that’s maybe harder to decipher than a tour schedule but I’m scratching my head as well for the meaning of that one. 

P.S. it’s not at the ritz in London like on the google schedule at one time. 

• Forum MVP

I dreamed I was escaping from an AirBNB across a field with little snapping alligators.  So the alligators of my dream transformed in life into roses that bloomed along the way as the weekend unfolded. Maybe that is how I somehow survived on 3 hours sleep yesterday.🌹🌹🌹 It must’ve been the roses... nice one. 💎 

• Forum MVP
4 minutes ago, PoetryGirl said:

I dreamed I was escaping from an AirBNB across a field with little snapping alligators.  So the alligators of my dream transformed in life into roses that bloomed along the way as the weekend unfolded. Maybe that is how I somehow survived on 3 hours sleep yesterday.🌹🌹🌹 It must’ve been the roses... nice one. 💎 

I hope this isn’t foreshadowing for Wilmington. Last year there were all these kids playing down by the swamp and we were like hope that no alligator pops out and takes a kid back in with him. Very cool venue in the middle of a swamp. 

• Forum MVP

Hey, I did the same thing for a Furthur show a few years back. The Atlantic City paper had them doing two shows later that summer at Fairmont Park. I never checked again and drove up for the first night. The first clue was the incredible parking spot we got. Yup, the band only showed up for the second night. 

• Forum MVP

I just watched most of that 4/12/78 show from Cameron Indoor.....my oh my indeed!

My first GD show was in 4/83......wish I had been able to catch a 70's show in person before the opiated veil began to occlude Garcia's spirit.

So grateful that DSO delivers up the next best thing in person every night......thank you!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Forum MVP
13 hours ago, gr8fulpair said:

This show cooked from start to finish. DSO just slayed it. They didn't leave the house lights on in Charlotte, so many thanks for skipping that detail. Only bad thing about the show is it was played in that God forsaken shithole called Cameron indoor.

Cameron Indoor is the Barton Hall of the southeast...…..magic happens there.....on the court and on the stage.

Kreutzman  knew the drill......check out his shirt