How can I Change or Cancel My Spirit Reservations

Flycoair

Take an overview of  Spirit Airlines Cancellation Policy and Flight Change Policy. Get some important tips to avoid charges for your Flight Cancellation and Change.

How can I change or cancel my reservation?
Plans change – we perceive – and that is why we provide many choices on the way to change/cancel your reservation. trying to sell tickets would raise fares, and we're trying to save lots of everyone money!

• The fastest and least expensive possibility is to go to "My Trips" and build modifications yourself.
  • You can also speak to a Guest Service Agent at your flying field or the Reservation Center, however, there'll be the next modification charge once an agent makes the modification for you as a result of it prices us in time and resources.
  • Changes will be created up to an hour before scheduled departure. Some guests are eligible for changes or cancellations at no value.
  • If you cancel your reservation outside of 24 hours from booking or it's but 7 days before you travel, any remaining balance is issued in a very credit shell your new fare is less than the initial fare, we'll give you with a Future Travel Credit which may be used among 60 days to book any obtainable travel.
  • If the new flight has a higher fare, you will need to pay the difference as well as any distinction in government taxes and charges.
  • To our guests canceling a reservation online, we will give you with a $10 per one way (maximum $20) voucher to be applied toward future travel if the worth of the reservation is less than the cancellation charge. we like it after you do things online.

For More Info Visit- http://www.flycoair.com/blog/how-can-i-change-my-flight-without-paying-a-fee-on-spirit-airlines

• Forum MVP

Thank you so much! This is a topic that I have tossed and turned for so many hours worrying about, night after night, for weeks now. I cannot overemphasize how much better I now feel! You truly are an unsung angel for sharing this, and I can only hope you get the accolades here you so richly deserve.

i would greatly appreciate a bit more information regarding the distinction in government taxes and charges, but we perceive all good things in all good times.

• Forum MVP

I only fly 1st class and Spirit doesn’t offer 1st class on domestic so this doesn’t help me. If no 1st class options I just charter a small jet. It lets me fly in and out at my leisure which makes travel so much nicer. And of course I carry a 3 ounce bottle of grey poupon whenever I fly. 

Archived