Boston Wilbut floor ticket?

GratefulDevil

• Forum MVP

CashorTrade has protections if bought through the site. And the scammers wouldn’t post a Dso ticket as their 1st transaction to scam someone. Plus you need all sorts of info to join. I’ve done a lot of transactions there and all were positive.  If they were gonna scam it would be a face value pit ticket at The Stones or something. 

Wow there’s lots of action at CashorTrade for that show. You don’t see that many posts for Dso usually. Must be a super hot ticket. A few years ago we got a balcony box for it lol. The rails were so low I was afraid to dance there. The rail was right above my knee. That made me a tad nervous of flipping off. 

• Forum MVP
9 hours ago, GratefulDevil said:

thanks, i got one. hopefully, I didn't get scammed. I bought a balcony also so even so my friend can get inside. ill give it away if the floor ticket works.

Benevolent maneuver, Senor Diablo.

And take your time if you do venture up to the balcony in there, for it is one steep situation.

Only 33 tix left at this hour on ticket master. Gonna be close to a sellout I imagine. Floor has 7 sections I believe with section 2 being the “pit” and others small pens. Was happy we got section 1 until I saw it was a pen, stage right facing stage. We usually scamper to balcony if it’s too crowded on floor. Not happening tonight. Hope to see some familiar faces! :dsorocks:

Edit: yes the balcony is scary steep!,

19 hours ago, Rude said:

A few years ago we got a balcony box for it lol. The rails were so low I was afraid to dance there. The rail was right above my knee. That made me a tad nervous of flipping off. 

Is that where there are folding chairs?I've always wanted to sit there! Seems you gotta strike early as they always sell out first.

11 tix left...😉

:crewrocks::dsorocks:

Archived