Boston

Tea

• Forum MVP

Original Recipe 

Set One: Quinn The Eskimo > Corinna > Iko Iko ; Little Red Rooster ; Blow Away ; Althea ; My Brother Esau ; Jack-A-Roe ; Broken Arrow ; Let It Grow > drums > Let It Grow 

Set Two: Help On The Way > *Fire Alarm Interruption > Help On The Way > Slipknot > Franklin's Tower > Throwing Stones > Expressway (To Your Heart) > drums > space > Saint Of Circumstance > Comes A Time > Going Down The Road Feeling Bad 

Encore: Black Muddy River 

Fire alarm went off causing house light to come on and the stage power was cut causing amps and monitors to lose power. Fire Alarm was eventually turned off and the show continued.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Forum MVP

BMR has been making the rounds a lot in the bluegrass scene the past few years.

A fire alarm where it happened, in HOTW, seems like a place where the band couldn't have planned it better and Tea had community posted "let it burn, let it burn". Think things are aligning with this tour?, esp starting out with a Quinn? Have fun everyone

• Like (+1) 3
  • Forum MVP
5 hours ago, Ammagamalin Crew said:

A fire alarm where it happened, in HOTW, seems like a place where the band couldn't have planned it better and Tea had community posted "let it burn, let it burn". Think things are aligning with this tour?, esp starting out with a Quinn? Have fun everyone

Yeah - I thought about that.  I was paying homage to the FOTM from 4/24/78 but it ended up being strangely relevant.  Synchronicity or Serendipity?   

• Forum MVP

I have a tape of the Grateful Dead hour that I recorded in, probably ‘88, off of the radio. Jerry is singing Black Peter. He just finishes the line ‘ just then, the wind came squalling through the door.’ At that point, my stereo picked up a CB radio. There’s a burst of static, a girl says, ‘ watch it, buddy’ and the radio goes back to Jerry singing Black Peter. Surreal?

• Like (+1) 2

Help slip frank, comes a time, and goin down the rosd highlights for me! The wilbur isn't the greatest venue and now getting tighter with the rules... But, it's DSO and that's worth it! They took away re-entry after smoking just for this show. I asked security why and the response was "We don't want people coming back in high and can't tell who's doing what out there". I thanked him for answering honestly, questioned stereotyping, and reminded him if anyone wanted to get "high" they already were. He smiled and I carried on and enjoyed the rest of sbow. The aisle I was dancing around had a fire door and someone had opened it to go out and smoke and I realized later it was him that set it off. Oh well, the show went on! 

💙