t.bell

Capital Theater - May 17 + 18

How much?  Looks like you gotta register for a Relix account to find out...

$15 each or $25 for the two.

I'm pretty sure you can watch after the fact for a few days, but don't quote me on that.

• Thanks (+1) 1

Can't make Friday night's show due to finals, but am looking forward to Saturday!

drop out

get your priorities straight man

• Thanks (+1) 1
  • LMAO 1

6 hours ago, izaacb said:

Can't make Friday night's show due to finals, but am looking forward to Saturday!

Ask tea how to balance school and dead. My dog ate my car. I had surgery and unfortunately email doesn’t exist yet to provide proof. Did I tell you my dog ate all my shoes and the cabbie said 15 minutes then never showed up. It’s sad that someone *69’d a bomb threat. I heard on the radio that it was a snow day. My Hawaiian tropic bikini calendar was misprinted and it said the 17th was Saturday. 

Pretty sure those all would still work. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

I was at a show in Radio City, leaning on a railing at half time. A girl walks up to the railing with a sack of books and grumbles, ‘ I have a midterm tomorrow.’

I was at a show in Philly, sitting in the first seat of a row. A girl dances down the steps, we exchange smiles. She leans over and joyfully says, ‘I got fired so that I could come here tonight.’

My oldest child had a difficult birth, spent the first week of his life in intensive care. A week later, the Dead were in town. I went to the show. It made perfect sense to me. That one came up in the divorce proceedings. 

Priorities, Priorities, Priorities.

• Like (+1) 2

5 hours ago, Greg from Chestertown said:

I was at a show in Radio City, leaning on a railing at half time. A girl walks up to the railing with a sack of books and grumbles, ‘ I have a midterm tomorrow.’

I was at a show in Philly, sitting in the first seat of a row. A girl dances down the steps, we exchange smiles. She leans over and joyfully says, ‘I got fired so that I could come here tonight.’

My oldest child had a difficult birth, spent the first week of his life in intensive care. A week later, the Dead were in town. I went to the show. It made perfect sense to me. That one came up in the divorce proceedings. 

Priorities, Priorities, Priorities.

At least your 1st marriage was to a girl with a great memory. 

• LMAO 1

4 hours ago, Rude said:

At least your 1st marriage was to a girl with a great memory. 

Much more of the rule than the exception.

Listening to an audio stream, definitely 5/17/77 tonight