Pga championship 2019

Rude

• Forum MVP

Let’s go tiger. clap clap! practice!

Let’s go tiger. clap clap! practice!

Tiger came in rusty. Koepka....not so much lol. That dudes an emotionless machine in the US open.  I don’t doubt he wins by 10 shots. Just saying if u told me Sunday he won by 10 I’d be like I can see it, not saying I expect that result. If tiger finishes top 20 I’d say that’s a victory. 0 tourneys since masters. Just signing checks from new deals and winning medals of freedom. 

• Forum MVP

Fixed. 

Tiger was super rusty. The dude that won the mil at 14-1 on tigers masters lost 100k betting on a tiger sweep of the majors. That’s just throwing money down the tube. Tiger needed a lot of help in the masters. Old tiger didn’t need any help. You won’t get that lucky 3 more times. Koepka is like grey worm from game of thrones I’ve decided. He’s just getting warmed up for this weekend for his 3rd straight us open win. If he had a heart he’d be getting all sorts of endorsement money. His actress gf needs to set him up with an acting coach. Usually alien life forms, at least in movies, adapt quicker than Koepka has to human emotions. There are some great pictures of the pair where she has this big happy smile and he’s staring off into space possibly looking for his spaceship. 

• Forum MVP

I tried to bet my buddy to let me have Koepka at 5/4 to win after Thursday which is ludicrously low odds after 1 day. Respect on him dating a nude actress. When Koepka met her he was like you are a normal looking human female. Could we complete a mating ritual. Afterwards she taught him how to be human to not blow his cover. Rule 1:  raise your hand when you hit a 33 foot putt to set the course record. Check. Rule 2:  don’t win every major or they may check your DNA. Check. Rule 3:  make sure you mention my name every time you win so I can get acting gigs where I’m not listed as topless girl #2. Check. Rule 4:  never try to imitate me again. See photo. And yes that’s a real photo of them. 

9140-BEA5-CE2-C-4-A9-A-B189-20-AB5502633
pic share

• Forum MVP

That’s Koepka and his gf. That’s one strange cat. So either he has a personality or he is trying to imitate human behavior. I have to think the non human theory holds a little weight. 1 bogey over 2 rounds at Bethpage Black??? That’s almost laughable if you told someone that a player would do that on that course. 

• Forum MVP

It got exciting for a second when Koepka was crashing while DJ was surging but DJ started missing fairways. Man that course is brutal. When I played my best golf in my early 20’s I’d have prob shot 110. The fairways would have looked like toothpicks. Not sure if I could have shot 110 though with that wind and all the times I’d have tried to go at the pin from 120 yds and in the 2nd cut. I’d have gone rough to rough to rough to sand to sand to 3 putt. That’s the wrong course for tiger.  He needs wide open fairways with rough he can scramble from. Koepka hits so straight. He’s built for that course. He’s not built to draw the ball. 

• Forum MVP

Koepka took some from the Bethpage gallery.  The ironic thing is that it ended up being fuel to right the ship.  I wonder why a guy who's banked half of the last 8 majors doesn't get more props - even if he hasn't figured out the human algorithm quite yet.

• Forum MVP

He’s not that successful when it’s not a major. That’s sort of weird. I’m guessing that easier courses aren’t where he’s best. He’s so lomg and straight but if you don’t hage to be straight then others can play well too. Almost half his wins are majors. Not sure of the exact stat but it’s something like that. I think that’s the issue. Tiger had 9 wins in 16 tourneys played 1 year and had a 6 tourney win streak. Until Koepka can bag some lesser tourney wins and become more consistent away from majors, he’s not going to be drooled over like Tiger was. Koepka May end up being the most dominant major player ever. Who knows. But he won’t have 50 wins in 7 years like Tiger did. That’s the kind of stat that will never be equaled. 

Archived