Red bank 5/16

found

• Forum MVP

Might be missing a song or two. Then again, maybe not. 

Shakedown

All over now
Candyman
Me and my uncle 
Mexicali
Dupree’s 
Keep on growing
Let it grow
deal

Music never stopped
From the heart of me
St Stephen 
Cosmic Charlie
Unbroken
Drums
Space 
Wheel
China doll
Around and around
Johnny b goode 

After midnight
  • Like (+1) 2

Sounds like quite a tasty elective, with a few rarities, including Cosmic Chuck and After Midnight! I live in Jersey, and have never made it to see a show at the Count Basie, for which there is no reasonable excuse, so shame on me, but I have heard that is a nice place, with great sound. Thanks for posting the set list, Found. Would love to hear some feedback on this one.

• Forum MVP

Highlight of the first set was deal. Fiery finish. Shakedown was a strong opener. They got into that repetitive groove (in a good way) with Eaton hitting that dissonant chord as an exclamation point. LIG also strong. 

Highlight of the second set was St. Stephen>Cosmic Charlie. Always like catching a rarity like that. China doll was sublime. And any time you close the night out with JGB, you’ve done right by me. 

Been to count basie a bunch. Pretty unremarkable theatre as far aesthetics go but sound is good. No pat down or anything and the staff inside is chill. Though they did have a few LEOs inside the building. It’s pretty much GA and you’re free to go wherever you want. 

• Like (+1) 2