Wharf Rat
Playin' In The Band

Encore:
Sugar Magnolia

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Forum MVP
16 minutes ago, Mango said:

Almost looks like a 73-74 first set....love this show. Sitting out this weekend with a damaged rib, hoping to be whole by next wknd for jubilee. 

Yikes - heal up Mango!  I’ll bet you’ll be back in the swing in time for Jubilee !

This marathon show also features one of my favorite Terrapins!  Great selection !

The first set was a killer, marathon length at almost two hours. Always love Passenger and Big River, a couple of my favorite dance songs. I figured after Sunrise they might close up with a quick Jerry song, as it was already running pretty long.  Scarlet Fire was a big surprise and left more possibilities for set two. A rocking four song sequence to start set two had everyone moving, and the stand alone Estimated was a nice breather. Terrapin was powerful and majestic, and the Playin intro was a lovely release after getting slugged around by the Terrapin outro. Drums was quick, with Wharf Rat and the Playin reprise to close up the set. Great show, I left sweaty and satisfied, my feet hurt right now 😅 Gotta get myself moving to make a run of junk to the dump and start making my way down there for tonight.

• Like (+1) 1