2019 NBA Finals

Tea

• Forum MVP

The GM for the Raptors has some onions doing the deal to ship Derozan to SA for a 1-yr rental with Leonard - not to mention firing the 2018 coach of the year - LOL!  Ujiri bet on himself and pushed all his chips to the middle.  Looks like it's paying off.....

The Dubs just have too much firepower - with or without Durant.  Golden State in 6. 

• Forum MVP

2 - 1 series lead for the Raptors.  Dubs are triage unit at the moment but it looks like all hands on deck for Game 4.  Despite the compromised lineup, I've rarely seen worse defense than what Golden State trotted out in the first half of Game 3.  I mean Woof. 

• Forum MVP

I think it’s hilarious that the “fan” that assaulted the raptors player was in the GS ownership group. I saw the 1st article where it said unidentified fan was banned then once identified he now has an indefinite NBA ban 

• Forum MVP

Wow - as much as I’m not a GS fan, I feel terrible for Durant.   If he did tear his Achilles, he’ll be out all next season.  Sucks.

Does GS win in 7?

• Forum MVP

u Think the cheering for Durant’s injury is gonna jinx them like the St. Louis post dispatch error? 

I don’t think he tore his Achilles enough to miss all next season or he couldn’t walk off on his own. A buddy full tore his and his foot was just flapping around. It’s the worst of the worst if full tear trying to lengthen it out with cadaver tendons. Then you have that tiny risk of the muscle being possessed. That’s much more prevalent in Japan and Korea than here though. 

• Forum MVP
On 6/1/2019 at 12:34 AM, Dead duck said:

If KD can’t come back Toronto has a real shot. I’m curious if Kawhi will still jump ship if they pull it off. Has a superstar ever left a championship team? Will be interesting 

Congrats to the Raptors!

Amazing series....

• 2 weeks later...
  • Forum MVP

Looks like Zion signed his big baller shoe contract. Lavar Ball will Be his spokesperson and manager. Lavar gave him 37k as a signing bonus and more to come once we sell a few pairs of $400 shoes no one wants. After signing Zion, lavar ball said Melo who?

Archived