Oct 10

Egyptian Room Indianapolis, IN

Oct 11

EXPRESS LIVE! Columbus, OH

Oct 12

Stage AE Pittsburgh, PA

Oct 25

Hangtown Music Festival Placerville, CA

I’m probably doing only Louisville and Indy, would love to do Columbus but I’m seeing Little Feat locally that day. 

7 look doable. Minnesota is getting the goods lol. A 2nd chance at Milwaukee. Slow and easy this time ;) .  Pretty sure we are persona non grata at the Aloft. Security told us to wrap it up as we sat in the courtyard at 4am. I did my I hear you but I’ll leave when ready wave. They made us pour out our drinks. I’m like wtf. Like ABC is coming to their courtyard at 4. 

That’s a nice wave. When it works you feel like boss. But often it agitates those asking questions. 

I probsbly make 4 or 5 of these. Have to see how the cookie crumbles. 

2 hours ago, Rude said:

7 look doable.

Anytime you can say that for a first leg - life is good.  Even with all the bumps and bruises

I just saw little feat. Big fan. Crowd not the band was too stuck in nostalgia. The band felt it. Maybe 10 people dancing total. I hope that isn’t your experience or you will regret not taking the drive for Dso. 

• Like (+1) 1

I miss the Fall West Coast Tour. Beautiful weather, harvest season....good times. One tour a year is not enough!

But perhaps some of this tour could find it's way into my life...

8 minutes ago, Mango said:

I miss the Fall West Coast Tour. Beautiful weather, harvest season....good times. One tour a year is not enough!

But perhaps some of this tour could find it's way into my life...

Hang on.  Are you saying that you do not expect any more DSO California shows in 2019?

Or are you saying that, if there are some (and that is highly likely), you won’t likely be in attendance?

I doubt Dso is going anywhere but northeast on 2nd fall leg. Sorry desertdead. On that note I look forward to a possible Norfolk DC weekend with the boys if we can get another one of those. Always a good time. 

• Sad (neutral) 1

Running out of PTO, was going over northeast fall venues this evening  trying to think of what to pare down, a tough process 😱The Anthem was awesome last year, hope they return, that would be a definite for me. Hopefully see some dates soon 😇

• Like (+1) 3

Egyptian Room which is normally one of the pricier Midwest shows has 4-packs of tix for $60. Not sure if it’s a limited time or number of tix thing but throwing it out there as a heads up. 

• Thanks (+1) 1