2019 British Open

Tea

• Forum MVP

One of my favorite sporting events.....

Who 'ya got?  

Head:  Tommy Fleetwood (25-1)

Heart:  Jason Day (40-1) or Tiger Woods (18-1)

Vegas:  Rory (8-1)

• Forum MVP

I have first pick in my draft for this one and I'm leaning toward taking Rory on his home course. I would not be surprised to see Rahm get his first major this week however. Hoping he'll still be around for my second pick

• Forum MVP

Always love being able to set my Dvr and skip through a tourney in the afternoon. I don’t love updates on my phone saying who won while I’m watching. In the old days many European golf and tennis tourneys would be delayed and no one would publish the winners. Now with internet and DVRs life is different. 

• Forum MVP

Tiger not playing a tourney again before isn’t good news for him. This is the wrong course type for koepka but he’s a mental monster. At the same time he’s almost a simple person who is so good because he doesn’t get the magnitude of situations. He has mentally challenged person power with similar social skills. Is that proper phrasing to be PC or the fact that I rearranged wording to make it more palatable make it even worse. Should I just say what I’m thinking. And isn’t complimenting certain groups’ physical strength showing the silver lining? Can comedians be bad people?  Of course not. They are lauded for not being PC. Maybe actually joking makes being not PC ok while saying it in a hateful way isn’t ok. So I’m good in that case. 

• Forum MVP
1 hour ago, Rude said:

Tiger not playing a tourney again before isn’t good news for him. This is the wrong course type for koepka but he’s a mental monster. At the same time he’s almost a simple person who is so good because he doesn’t get the magnitude of situations. He has mentally challenged person power with similar social skills. Is that proper phrasing to be PC or the fact that I rearranged wording to make it more palatable make it even worse. Should I just say what I’m thinking. And isn’t complimenting certain groups’ physical strength showing the silver lining? Can comedians be bad people?  Of course not. They are lauded for not being PC. Maybe actually joking makes being not PC ok while saying it in a hateful way isn’t ok. So I’m good in that case. 

I'll put you down for Dechambeau

giphy.gif

Archived