Hampton Beach 7/26/19

Hardpan

Billerica Forum, Billerica, MA (5/11/79)

Mississippi Half-Step
Franklin's Tower
Mama Tried
Mexicali Blues
Peggy-O
It's All Over Now
Brown Eyed Women
Lazy Lightnin'
Supplication

Shakedown Street
Passenger
Ship of Fools
Estimated Prophet
Eyes of the World
drums
Black Peter
I Need a Miracle
Bertha
Good Lovin'

Fillet: Hey Pocky Way

• Thanks (+1) 1

Keeping with driving theme 

6 hours turned to 8 as every road on Friday filled with vacationers and accidents ...I even had to put Spa music on to get me through it...help me lord. 

arrived at 7:50 bought a ticket had a drink and a toke and loved the energy at the show. The crowd was in it from start to finish and needless to say the band alsways is and was last night.

gonna hit the beach and the show tonight.  I got a miracle to tonight’s show from a women dancing near me that could not go tonight. I told her I would rather have her go to the show than me get a free ticket because she definitely loved the music. 

• Like (+1) 2

The band always brings the fire to this venue.

Holy fucking Skip-bombs!
Just massive, massive thunder. The stomp-downs during Bertha were phenomenal!

Lol at Barraco announcing the original show was in Billerica, Maine, instead of MA :)

I'm guessing we get an elective tonight? I wanna hear Mattson pull out a Dylan ballad today. She Belongs to Me, or Visions of Johanna, or Simple Twist...

I'd kill for a Death Don't.

See you all there!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Forum MVP

I don’t drive show day unless leaving a show town. Night 1 I’m already there now. Have to take off a day early b/c driving 5+ hours then night 1 of tour kills me. After I sweat out the life toxins that 1st night I’m ok driving next day but the contrast of real life and 4 hours of dancing continues to be tougher and tougher as the years go by. On a pleasant note it means I get to spend an extra day in the mountains somewhere and also in Colorado :)

• Like (+1) 1
  • Forum MVP
5 hours ago, Vic81 said:

Missing all you at Hampton beach. Had  surgery this week, getting around real slow. Been on the couch since Monday. Catch up with the bus early August for acoustic show and jersey shows

Pop on some Netflix to do with what the doctor gave you if they still do that any more. Broken back?  Here’s a script for Advil. Umm I have Advil at home. These are double strength. Umm I can just eat 2 of what I have at home. Yeah I’m going to wait at the pharmacy for an hour for Advil. What’s weird is there is a drugstore on every corner now but it takes 2x longer to get prescriptions as it did when there were fewer drugstores. I guess the recurring payment model of monthly “ADD” and “pain” meds worked well for the huge pharmacy chains. You don’t like to be at work?  You have ADD. Thread drift completed. 

• LMAO 1
  • Forum MVP

U healthy enough for BM?  It took me until the 2nd year to understand you and now that we can finally communicate you had surgery. (Insert poetic fate line here(and not a lyric from simple twist))

• LMAO 1
On 7/28/2019 at 1:59 PM, Rude said:

U healthy enough for BM?  It took me until the 2nd year to understand you and now that we can finally communicate you had surgery. (Insert poetic fate line here(and not a lyric from simple twist))

Nah brother won’t make BM this year. Totally bummed out about it

We had a pretty good dance space and enthusiastic dancers on night two at Hampton Beach. I had a good breakthrough on my freedom at shows on night three at the Jubilee, it's been easier to find and drop into that groove lately on the past few I've attended.

• Like (+1) 1