Bold Point park

Tom Banjo

• Forum MVP

Set One: Iko Iko ; Little Red Rooster ; They Love Each Other ; Stuck Inside Of Mobile With The The Memphis Blues Again ; Big Railroad Blues ; Minglewood Blues ; I Shall Be Released ; Just Like Tom Thunb's Blues ; China Cat Sunflower > I know You Rider

Set Two: Man Smart (Woman Smarter) ; Blow Away ; Crazy Fingers > Corinna > Uncle John's Band > drums > space > Moonlight Mile (instrumental) > Dear Mr. Fantasy > All Along The Watchtower > Uncle John's Band (reprise) > Morning Dew 

Encore: The Golden Road (To Unlimited Devotion)

• Thanks (+1) 2
  • Forum MVP
9 hours ago, Mason's Child said:

Just pulled into an east Brunswick hotel. 4 hour drive after show was just about the he max I could handle. I am seeing hazy. 

I remember us having a hotel and someone saying we need to leave this comfy hotel at 1am and arrived at the floor we were sleeping on at 6am. Maybe fatherhood is taking its toll on you or just Father Time. 

• Forum MVP
2 hours ago, Mason's Child said:

Have to more carefully pick my spots now. I did drive straight home from jubilee with a stop in Carbondale after the festival. Roughly 28 hours. 

I bet you were seeing more than hazy then. 

• Forum MVP
On 7/29/2019 at 5:10 AM, Tea said:

Set One: Iko Iko ; Little Red Rooster ; They Love Each Other ; Stuck Inside Of Mobile With The The Memphis Blues Again ; Big Railroad Blues ; Minglewood Blues ; I Shall Be Released ; Just Like Tom Thunb's Blues ; China Cat Sunflower > I know You Rider

Set Two: Man Smart (Woman Smarter) ; Blow Away ; Crazy Fingers > Corinna > Uncle John's Band > drums > space > Moonlight Mile (instrumental) > Dear Mr. Fantasy > All Along The Watchtower > Uncle John's Band (reprise) > Morning Dew 

Encore: The Golden Road (To Unlimited Devotion)

Bloozy first set!