Any Chicago/Terry Kath fans out there?

acududeman

• Forum MVP

I recently discovered a band that has me very intrigued.....enough so that I just bought tix to see them in Annapolis in October.

Leonid & Friends...….www.leonidandf.com

They are an all-Russian band that recreates classic Chicago music.....not the schlock from the 80's......only the classic material from the late 60's/early 70's with Terry Kath. It's incredibly well executed. They are selling out every show they play from the looks of it.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • Forum MVP
On 7/31/2019 at 11:14 AM, acududeman said:

I recently discovered a band that has me very intrigued.....enough so that I just bought tix to see them in Annapolis in October.

Leonid & Friends...….www.leonidandf.com

They are an all-Russian band that recreates classic Chicago music.....not the schlock from the 80's......only the classic material from the late 60's/early 70's with Terry Kath. It's incredibly well executed. They are selling out every show they play from the looks of it.

Did you see them yet? Worth checking out?

• Forum MVP
On 10/13/2019 at 12:13 PM, bs69 said:

Did you see them yet? Worth checking out?

So, I caught Leonid & Friends this afternoon at the Rams Head in Annapolis.

It was a great show, and if you are a fan of Terry Kath I highly recommend that you catch this band. Not only are they ace musicians but they are in it for all the right reasons.....lots of great vibes popping off the stage.

AA++

• Forum MVP
On 10/19/2019 at 9:10 PM, acududeman said:

So, I caught Leonid & Friends this afternoon at the Rams Head in Annapolis.

It was a great show, and if you are a fan of Terry Kath I highly recommend that you catch this band. Not only are they ace musicians but they are in it for all the right reasons.....lots of great vibes popping off the stage.

AA++

Just checked on the local show around here and it is already sold out,  guess I'll have to try to catch them next time around

Archived