• Forum MVP
23 minutes ago, Rude said:

Pisgah jubilee will be like regular jubilee in that I prob won’t see any bands until 8pm ;) .  This is my hangout weekend with friends. Won’t be sitting at pisgah all day long. 

Come on Rude - let's test that foot!   There will be 2 stages - that's all I know so far....

• Like (+1) 1
  • Forum MVP

Cali kind will be solid. I will probsbly spend some time over there during the day as long as we can come and go. The kids will like being outside with the music. Good chance to catch up with friends and such. But no of course just like Jubilee I’m there for DSO and if I’m only there when DSO plays that’s just fine with me. 

On this camping thing. Never had camping here before. Always been one of the best of times. Most of us make our plans for sleep pretty early on for this weekend as this is a pretty special one for many of us. I don’t think they needed to add camping to add bands. They aren’t selling this as camping festival but they are giving us a bit more to enjoy. 

Just my two cents. 

Most people either to Super 8 or KOA. Some of us will get Airbnb places and such. Usually some pretty epic after show hangs at the super 8 and in some of these houses if you fortunate to catch the invite. So many different memories from late night super 8

• Like (+1) 2
  • Forum MVP
2 hours ago, gr8fulpair said:

There's a pool at the super8?? We been swimming in the creek...

The pool is where the Fancy folk swim. The creek is a mountain spring. You can get hypothermia within 15 seconds I hear or at least it will shrink a man’s balls. But it’s like a sirens song that has drawn one or 2 drunken lost sailors to her shores. She wipes away the memory of it and they are left to wake in confusion the next day. I’ve been lucky to not hear her call as it’s supposedly beautiful as well as deadly but I know one man who has lived to tell the tale. I hear he’s returning to the same spot to hear her lovely song again this year. I pray for his soul. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • LMAO 1
  • Forum MVP

The man who’s tale I tell only has glimpses of memory that the sirens let him retain. He still has those soaking wet boxers I hear. The rumor is that they have never dried and is cursed to have to wear these wet garments until the day he passes when he will be laid to rest at sea in hopes of uniting with the siren for eternity. 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Forum MVP

wonder which bands play what days? Also wondering if we will have more freedom to come and go from the concert area being it’s a jubilee vibe or if you’ll have to commit to staying for the remainder once you decide to enter? Curiosities galore. Can’t wait to get down on the mountain 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Forum MVP

Friday

Tap room stage 

6:00-7:00 Lil Smokies

11:05-12:35 Captn Midnight 

main

5-6:15 Cali Kind

7:00-10:55 DSO

Sat

Taproom

4:30-5:15Campfire Reverends