The Other One
It's A Sin
Stella Blue
Big River
Tennessee Jed
Sugar Magnolia

Encore:
Morning Dew

I called the show during WRS post jam.  This was one of my first tapes I had ever had.  The crowd was very talkative to a fault.

Edited by stdilbert
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 1

This is the kind of show I was hoping for, going to Dewey Beach, and the band delivered marvelously. It was very cramped where I was standing until Eyes of the World, when a few people cleared out and I had some dancing space. The second set saw a number of people clear out, and it became much more fun. WRS was excellent, it was a pleasure to watch Skip pummel the kickoff to The Other One, nice Stella Blue, high energy Big River and Sugar Magnolia. Morning Dew was a blessing and a treat, was bummed out to miss two of them this tour within driving distance, but this one was so fine, my first time seeing them encore with the Dew, and it was lovely. Excited for tomorrow, expecting torrential thunderstorms all day, may make for a little space in there 😁

• Like (+1) 1

Whew, I was a sweaty mess after that one! The China Doll and Loose Lucy were incredible and I too had never caught an encore Dew, beautiful! Second set always clears out a bit, you have to tough it out first set then you have more wiggle room. Can’t wait for tonight!!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Forum MVP

I was amazed last night at how, with that set list, the band just kept blowing me away with another great tune played to perfection. The highlight of the night kept getting replaced by the next song being the highlight of the night, culminating with Jeff nailing the vocals on Morning Dew. Eaton also was playing and singing his heart out. Skip laid out his fair share of bombs. Caught up with many familiar faces and found some new ones. Low point of the night was driving home on that dark, boring highway and having my GPS say, ‘ in ten miles, just keep driving straight’. I’m going back to bed. I must convalesce. 

15 minutes ago, stdilbert said:

I got my recording of the show up at Archive for your listening and downloading pleasure.  https://archive.org/details/dso2019-08-12.Neumann184.Cook.flac16

Thank you so much dude!!!!!! Was hoping to make these but couldn't get away from work ... even on my birthday 8-13-77 .. phewww ... archive ... gold mine .. got my tonight cut out!!!!