• Forum MVP

CID vip tix. 

1st 5 rows of lower bowl

1 poster

2 drink tickets 

early entry to buy merch

vip commenoratobe laminate

$749 per show

Get you some... fuck that shit. It’s fuil on scam now. They are probably laughing literally all the way to the bank that anyone’s paying that nonsense to hear slow ass dead. Go see your 1-2 shows a year and pay $400 a show and call in tales of the golden road and say how great they are. It’s a bunch of nonsense and the party is nothing like the real thing. It’s mild as fuck. Crowd energy a 4/10 maybe and that’s becatse you can’t dance to the shit. The dead kept their prices low because they didn’t want to fleece the fans. These guys see how far you will go. $749 for a ticket and a few drinks..oh and a poster. That’s only 1st 5 rows in the bowl. Nonsense. 

https://www.cidentertainment.com/events/dead-and-company-tour/

• Forum MVP

I heard people complaining outside a Boulder show back in 2013 when dso was charging $25, I was like cool down that beats other concert ticket and look how tiny the place is. You're gonna pay $80.00 for Coliseum phish ticket or John prine for that matter.  Now emmylou is another whole nother ballpark as she kept $20.00 ticket prices in place up until her mom passed a few years ago. Now all her $$ goes to a dog rescue and she's only doing 4-5 shows a year,  so I'll pay $79.00 to get in the first 10 rows. Thread drift but there's some DSO content in here somewhere 

• Forum MVP

No, thank you. The Dead kept their prices low because they knew people were going to multiple shows. Can  you imagine what that poster would look like by the end of the show? It’d better be in a hard tube. Then again, they’re playing so slow, it’ll probably be okay.

I tried to watch a video of Bobby singing Althea. I couldn’t do it. I turned it off. Such a shame. I don’t think he can sing any more. Cringeworthy. IMO. 

On the other hand, one night of Dark Star Orchestra and I am crippled. I’m worthless the next day. Luggage. 

Archived