Va. credit union

filler- that's what love will make you do     set 1 LTGTR- FRANKLINS-MASTERPIECE- JACK-A-ROE-WALKIN BLUES- HIGH TIME-CASSIDY-DONT EASE        SET2   SCARLET- FIRE- EST.- EYES-DRUMS-WHEEL-GIMME SOME LOVIN-WHARF RAT-WATCHTOWER   (E)  U S BLUES,  plenty space, pit full, seated 20%.  1st time there for DSO. Cotter had it dialed in,had not been to this venue since 90's with Allman Bros.  it is right by RIR and closed for many years after track expansion,  also plenty of Henrico Co, finest - but they were pretty chill. overall. great new spot.   big stage B-3 out for Rob B.  

The Scarlet>Fire, Estimated was spectacular!  I thought the show overall was really good, though the venue may have been a bit too large for them - not sound wise, but crowd wise...

I’m already looking forward to their next Richmond show (hopefully this fall/winter).

• Confused (neutral) 1

So there is no confusion with my post, here’s a photo of what I was talking about when I mentioned the crowd. This was at 7:35. It didn’t get any more “crowded” the whole night.

Well, I’m trying to post a photo to show what I’m talking about, but during the upload, the forum keeps telling me I can “only upload 0MB - Contact us” and then upload failed.

Like Goop, I’d like to know if there was any upload of the show somewhere because I do specially like to have the second set.