2019 Lockn'

Tea

• Forum MVP

JRAD bleeping crushed their sets last night!  Straight wizardry - thanks Mixlr :)

A Hard Rain's A-Gonna Fall > Rubin and Cherise, Minglewood Blues, Peggy-O, Playing in the Band > The Other One > Immigrant Song

Casey Jones > The Wheel > LIG Jam > The Wheel > Joeline!!! > Greatest Story Ever Told > Jam > Eyes > UJB > Morning Dew

E:  Never Been to Spain

(Bonnie Dobson Cover)

• Forum MVP
33 minutes ago, Ammagamalin Crew said:

Any free video Streams?

A few hours ago I just happen to stumble upon John K and Melvin Seals JGB and caught most of a really hot Deal as John was blazing away. Then came an Eyes of the World featuring the lady singers but as they were playing the stage rotated around to cut them off for the next band. Apparently Locken keeps a very strick time schedule.

• Forum MVP
4 hours ago, Michael Doc Watson said:

....John K and Melvin Seals JGB ...

2019-08-23 JGB w/JK @ Lockn' Festival 

Cats Down Under the Stars

Run for the Roses
Mission in the Rain
Tore Up
My Sisters and Brothers >
Deal
Eyes of the World# // (transition to Edie Brickell)

#Sunshine on flute and vocals

• Forum MVP

Check out the blazing hot guitar work by John K (orginal founder of DSO) in "Deal" in the latter half of this clip. 

apparently too hot to correctly attach the music directly here...maybe you can follow this        www.facebook.com/Yoto6422/videos/2435556006726840/

• Forum MVP

Tedeschi Trucks Band along with Trey Anastasio just finished a wonderful preformance of the greatest rock guitar album ever,  Eric Clapton & Dwane Allman's Derek and the Dominos, Layla album in full.  If you like rock guitar I suggest you listen to a replay of tonight's show.

Archived