red rocks tix thru axis

• Forum MVP
55 minutes ago, Dead duck said:

Mine just showed up in email yesterday. Had to download the AXS app and it was in there. Bought a long time ago. 

Same here - had to download the App and register to see the ticket.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Forum MVP

Boulder Theater tx are easily accessible at Eventbrite app. Initially, after installing AXS app, it only showed one ticket. Now it has two. 

Tickets always stress me out! “Which ticket outlet?” Is it at will call? Where are my tickets. Yikes.....  checking pocket on way to show.

see you groovy people soon! 💗🌺☀️

• Like (+1) 2
  • Forum MVP

Boulder is at will call

redrocks just came up on flash seats app 2 days ago. If you don’t have them on your flash seats app by now there’s an issue. 

The only issue I see is that everyone’s ticket is at will call at Boulder which may create a backlog to get in. 

19 hours ago, BillK522 said:

Am I understanding this correctly?

The Red Rocks tickets thru AXS

are "Phone Tickets" only.

You must download the app to

your phone to get your tickets.

Ticket stress over here PG.

Praise DSO.

I'm not sure, I don't ever remember signing up thru AXS, bought the 3 night ticket package thru eventbrite (i think), but I have an account there, and when I downloaded the AXS app, my ticket was in there. My Boulder tickets are in the eventbrite app.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Forum MVP
On August 29, 2019 at 1:20 PM, Rude said:

Boulder is at will call

redrocks just came up on flash seats app 2 days ago. If you don’t have them on your flash seats app by now there’s an issue. 

The only issue I see is that everyone’s ticket is at will call at Boulder which may create a backlog to get in. 

Actually if you log into Eventbrite then you can print your Boulder tix,,,I was able to anyway.

i am old school ticket in hand kinda guy...can't stand being dependent on the phone functioning properly to get into a show,,or depending on me to operate the thing correctly to pull up my tix at entry...just too much pressure for a fellow like me...

• Like (+1) 3
  • Forum MVP
47 minutes ago, Island Bro said:

...can't stand being dependent on the phone functioning properly to get into a show,,or depending on me to operate the thing correctly to pull up my tix at entry...just too much pressure for a fellow like me...

I'm with Huck on this. I want an actual piece of paper in my pocket...although I do tend to lose them in my many pockets. Best of all is having a true old fassion ticket to add the torn off stub to my collection of fifty years of concert tickets.

Peace and Love,

Doc

• Like (+1) 4
  • Forum MVP

I was able to download AXS app to

my phone, sign into the account I

didn't create, but is there and view

my upcoming tickets. My question

is this, Can one of those crazy upc

squares be two tickets? I have two 

tickets but can only view one upc square.

I'm sure Rude will tell me to get with

it old man, but jeez just send me paper tickets.

Praise DSO. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad (neutral) 1
  • 1 month later...

The way ticketing was sold vs the way it was received was a joke. I paid $543 for 5 sets of seats for all 3 nights.  I bought in September of 2018. It wasnt until a few weeks before the shows I received eventbrite emailed tickets, but only for Boulder shows. Thats was the first surprise.I needed to sell 2 sets of the 3 night packages. How can I do that when I dont have the RR tickets. Then AXS emails me and says thgey have 3 tickets when they should have 5. Two days lkater they update me to 5. I could not print the RR tickets. How do I sell if I cant print. Ahhhh, AXS offers that option. The problem is its too late by the time that option is available., You cannot call them THEY SUCK and they cost me $100's for no reason and tickets went to waste for no reason other than they wanted them to so they could sell more. IM disputing the charges, and will never buy as much as a movie ticket from AXS 

• Like (+1) 1