College Football 2019

bs69

• Forum MVP

Time for the season to get fully started after last weekend's somewhat disappointing appetizer (still better than NFL preseason). Alabama seems to have some serious injury issues at linebacker but I still think they'll cruise to another playoff birth. Clemson should also cruise to another birth and probably win all their games by at least 2 scores. After that it's hard to say. My gut says Ohio state and Georgia but I wouldn't be surprised to see Oklahoma,  LSU, Texas, Washington, Oregon or even Utah. Excited to see how my UC Bearcats look in their opener against UCLA tonight,  Fickle has done a great job recruiting for this level and I think we might take down UCF this year. 

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Forum MVP

How did u guys like that garbage Florida vs Miami game. It was a comedy of errors. I hate when game 1 is a big game. Teams need 1 game to adjust. Play your scrub game 1 then get to the big non conference games. 

• 1 month later...
  • Forum MVP
1 hour ago, bs69 said:

Things are really heating up, first of the big boys to go down yesterday. Didn't see that one coming. Carolina played great. LSU and Wisconsin looking strong. 

So proud of my Gamecocks.....playing the second half with the 3rd string QB no less!

• 4 weeks later...
  • Forum MVP

First rankings are out,  thought it went pretty much as expected. I was a bit surprised that Baylor was as low ad they are, but they'll get their chances. It will be interesting to see how it plays out as the number of undefeated teams shrinks and we get a pile up of one loss teams to sort out

• Forum MVP
On 11/6/2019 at 1:17 PM, Rude said:

LSU wins at bama in a 45-42 squeaker 

I think 31-27 Bama. A close LSU loss would still leave them in decent position for a birth. Same could be said for Penn St. If they lose close at tOSU and it's their only loss

Archived