Sign in to follow this  
bs69

College Football 2019

Time for the season to get fully started after last weekend's somewhat disappointing appetizer (still better than NFL preseason). Alabama seems to have some serious injury issues at linebacker but I still think they'll cruise to another playoff birth. Clemson should also cruise to another birth and probably win all their games by at least 2 scores. After that it's hard to say. My gut says Ohio state and Georgia but I wouldn't be surprised to see Oklahoma,  LSU, Texas, Washington, Oregon or even Utah. Excited to see how my UC Bearcats look in their opener against UCLA tonight,  Fickle has done a great job recruiting for this level and I think we might take down UCF this year. 

• Like (+1) 1

How did u guys like that garbage Florida vs Miami game. It was a comedy of errors. I hate when game 1 is a big game. Teams need 1 game to adjust. Play your scrub game 1 then get to the big non conference games. 

18 hours ago, acududeman said:

Would love nothing more than to see Duke beat Bama......would take a miracle.

One miracle would not be enough

• Like (+1) 1

Some crazy results,  what the hell happened to the SEC east yesterday?

15 hours ago, bs69 said:

Some crazy results,  what the hell happened to the SEC east yesterday?

Gamecocks sure laid an egg......Tarheels played well and deserved the win.

On 8/30/2019 at 10:50 AM, Tea said:

One miracle would not be enough

You already had your miracle—Christian Laettner. 

Things are really heating up, first of the big boys to go down yesterday. Didn't see that one coming. Carolina played great. LSU and Wisconsin looking strong. 

1 hour ago, bs69 said:

Things are really heating up, first of the big boys to go down yesterday. Didn't see that one coming. Carolina played great. LSU and Wisconsin looking strong. 

So proud of my Gamecocks.....playing the second half with the 3rd string QB no less!

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, acududeman said:

So proud of my Gamecocks.....playing the second half with the 3rd string QB no less!

It's why they actually have to suit up and go play every Saturday. Ya just never know. GO GAMECOCKS!!!!!!!

• Like (+1) 2

First rankings are out,  thought it went pretty much as expected. I was a bit surprised that Baylor was as low ad they are, but they'll get their chances. It will be interesting to see how it plays out as the number of undefeated teams shrinks and we get a pile up of one loss teams to sort out

On 11/6/2019 at 1:17 PM, Rude said:

LSU wins at bama in a 45-42 squeaker 

I think 31-27 Bama. A close LSU loss would still leave them in decent position for a birth. Same could be said for Penn St. If they lose close at tOSU and it's their only loss

How far does Minnesota climb?  

That was a big win

now LSU Bama. Season finally getting good. NCAA football needs Dana White. Make the big schools play each other. Make undefeated season special. 

So if this holds up. How far does Bama fall?  They getting beat up. Dominated. Weaker schedule then Clemson. Then play a real team get crushed. 

My Alma mater beats my fav power 5 team in a nail biter. What a game. App St. Might get back in the top 25 with that win. Exciting college football day! We're in Boone this weekend visiting my son who is a soph at App St. ♥️

• Like (+1) 4