Red Rocks 9/8/19

Hardpan

• Forum MVP

Tea is a a mongoose. Think Riki- tiki- tavi. 

Something about Island Bro the first time we danced reminded me of a wolf

Rude has to be a rabbit. The way he hops.... . 

Mango - I like the presence of the hummingbird or dragonfly for you but you don’t flit around.... More low key than that... in the best of ways. What comes to me is a cat. Like the jazzy cats Tom hung around with of Tom and Jerry. 

Tati IS a butterfly. She has the wings too! 

I might just be a wren though.... 

• Like (+1) 1
On 9/24/2019 at 7:11 PM, sml said:

Idk about LikeEveryOne (Have we met yet?) but Chuck is for sure a penguin out of water.

Sammy is a bat.

Tati is a butterfly.

Treetop is some sort of jungle mamal, maybe a lemur.

Not sure if we’ve met, it’s possible. I know treetop, Scott, Nina, Sammie, tati , Nancy, Huk, Josh, Greg and a handful more.  Were u in the picture at Pisgah? I’m in the back right waving my fin. U say there’s another penguin , chuck... good to part of a waddle.

• Forum MVP
50 minutes ago, LIkeEveryOne said:

Not sure if we’ve met, it’s possible. I know treetop, Scott, Nina, Sammie, tati , Nancy, Huk, Josh, Greg and a handful more.  Were u in the picture at Pisgah? I’m in the back right waving my fin. U say there’s another penguin , chuck... good to part of a waddle.

Hugh?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Forum MVP
On 9/30/2019 at 8:55 PM, chuckvegas said:

I'm in if they vow to finally break out Low Spark.

It’s coming.....maybe. A few tours back they kept extending and extending it into full band instrumental post space and I’m like finally. Nope. Chuck maybe they are waiting for you to come back to play it. Give them a heads up so they can practice it. Thx. 

• Thanks (+1) 1
  • Forum MVP

Well, it took something like 18 months from initial teases to full blown breakout of The Eleven. I was a pretty constant fixture on the tour circuit back then. Coincidence? I think so.

It’s been a long time since I did a full tour. Damn, in a lot of ways it seems like only a decade ago! 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1