Red Rocks 9/8/19

Hardpan

• Forum MVP

Well, with this kind of encouragement I will eagerly await the triumphant return of the west coast tour and arrange my busy social calendar accordingly.

One question, Rob. Will the rest of the band join in? Not that I would complain if it was just you and a kazoo out in the lot with 5 of us dancing around a drum circle without drums. I’m just asking for a friend.

• Like (+1) 3
  • LMAO 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Forum MVP
13 hours ago, chuckvegas said:

Well, with this kind of encouragement I will eagerly await the triumphant return of the west coast tour and arrange my busy social calendar accordingly.

One question, Rob. Will the rest of the band join in? Not that I would complain if it was just you and a kazoo out in the lot with 5 of us dancing around a drum circle without drums. I’m just asking for a friend.

I have percussion...triangle...covered.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Forum MVP

We shall see;-)

13 hours ago, chuckvegas said:

We shall see;-)

• Like (+1) 1
  • 4 weeks later...

They officially released this show as a soundboard recording.  At the time, I felt it important not to risk my microphones to the rain.  That is why I did not record it.  I have taken steps so that will not happen again.  Come rain or shine, I will record the shows I attend.  Here is the link to that soundboard recording:  https://www.nugs.net/live-download-of-dark-star-orchestra-red-rocks-amphitheatre-morrison-co-09-08-2019-mp3-flac-or-online-music-streaming/23129.html?cgid=ARTIST-291#sz=12&start=1 

• Like (+1) 1