Detroit Rock City > 10/5/19

Tea

• Forum MVP

Original Recipe

Set One: Cold Rain And Snow ; New Minglwood Blues ; Ramble On Rose ; Just Like Tom Thumb's Blues ; Cumberland Blues ; Easy Wind ; Black Throated Wind ; You Ain't Woman Enough; Believe It or Not ; Let it Grow > drums > Let it Grow > Rubin And Cherise 

Set Two: Corinna > Iko Iko ; Shining Star ; SaInt Stephen > Not Fade Away > drums > space > Throwing Stones > SaInt Stephen (reprise) > Morning Dew 

Encore: Quinn The Eskimo (The Mighty Quinn)

• Like (+1) 3

Great shows this weekend in Cleveland and Detroit.  The band is greater than the sum of its parts, but Eaton was the MVP of this pair of nights:  Framing the songs as well as highlighting, and lunging often lol.  Just great stuff.  Detroit spefically had a powerful Woman Enough, a bouncy Iko, a Shining Star with a very tender, delicate ending, an electric NFA, and a Dew that Skip dropped about 9 bombs on.  I'm surpised we all survived.  I was lucky enough to catch the bombs on my phone. Maybe I'll get the chance to stick it up on youtube.  

Can't wait for next weekend's Columbus and Pittsburgh shows!  Thanks to all involved!!!

• Like (+1) 3