Louisville, KY > 10.7.19

Tea

• Forum MVP

Elective

Set One: BIODTL > Touch ; Mama Tried > Big River ; Lazy River Road ; We Can Run ; Passenger ; Who Was John? ;  Memphis Blues ; Tangled

Set Two: Revolution ; Next Time You See Me ; Women R Smarter; Help > Slipknot > drums > space > Wheel > Unbroken Chain > Visions Of Johanna > Slipknot (reprise) > Viola Lee Blues 

Encore: The Golden Road (To Unlimited Devotion)

Help > Slipknot > D/S > Wheel > Unbroken Chain > Visions > Slipknot > Viola Lee Blues ?????

Holy Crap 💩 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Beautiful show last night. As usual, the Band worked with the crowd, in the best way. Themes of our cultural climate osmozing through the music with almost subliminal elegance. Yes. Imagine had the family enthralled and set the proper course out of space. They got me good with the Slipknot! reprise...into Viola. Hahaha...My face hurts a lil from smiling. 

It was nice chatting up Mr. Barraco after the show. Pleasant chap, he. 

Safe and Happy trails to the Band and we'll see you in Indy and Columbus.

Thank you to DSO and the Family. Keep on. Love.

Cheers from Louisville. Peter.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Forum MVP

Man that 2nd set put a smile on my face that even having to work today hasn’t been able to wipe away. And that’s really saying something. Can’t wait to see what they have planned for us in Indy. 

Side note: Every year DSO plays Louisville I (falsely) predict a 4/9/89 recreation. The Louie Louie show. But it seems it’s always original or early 70’s or old school 69er. I’m wondering if the stage is too small for the later year’s drum set up. Either way I’ll likely keep predicting that Louie Louie 😂😆😂

• Like (+1) 2
  • Forum MVP

Rail dancing all night again. Glad I feel no pressure to try to remember 

this sweet selection of elective songs in this review section as I did in Bloomington as missing one or wrong order would not do the show justice. The slip reprise into Viola after Visions memorable.

I think holy crap says it best.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Forum MVP

Realized stress has been tough on me lately. They wouldn’t let us dance upstairs like every year and that affected me the whole show. I haven’t been able to let things go lately. Even paying an extra $20 for upstairs they said no dancing on the huge dance platform. Was a fantastic setlist though but I realize I’ve been angry lately. I’ve always been good about letting go but not Monday. 

On yhar note driving to ft Wayne. Should finish the 430 mile drive right before showtime. A seat awaits me lol. Driving 80 plus ultra short stops puts me there around 745. Giddy up. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Forum MVP
27 minutes ago, Rude said:

Realized stress has been tough on me lately. They wouldn’t let us dance upstairs like every year and that affected me the whole show. I haven’t been able to let things go lately. Even paying an extra $20 for upstairs they said no dancing on the huge dance platform. Was a fantastic setlist though but I realize I’ve been angry lately. I’ve always been good about letting go but not Monday. 

On yhar note driving to ft Wayne. Should finish the 430 mile drive right before showtime. A seat awaits me lol. Driving 80 plus ultra short stops puts me there around 745. Giddy up. 

I'll reserve a space for 1 on rail

She dances better anyway

• LMAO 1
  • Haha (+1) 1