2/16 - Harrah's Lake Tahoe - Stateline, NV
2/19 - Marquee Theatre - Tempe, AZ
2/20 - The Majestic Ventura Theater - Ventura, CA
2/21 - House of Blues San Diego - San Diego, CA

2/22  - The Wiltern - Los Angeles, CA

• Like (+1) 1
  • Forum MVP
1 hour ago, Mango said:

I'm looking forward to the days when dso will do multiple night stands in each city. So much travel for the tour head....but I'm excited.

Now you're showing your age bro...😂🤣 Chuck would eat that tour for breakfast. 

PS: retaliation for saying I'm old for not knowing about dabs, in which you were correct, but that's not my point....

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Forum MVP

Well we will trade in the usual Portland double header for a raucous saturday Eve in Eugene (The recent years on Monday night have still been full throttle!)...and Bend,,,wow, wasn't expecting that simple twist. Methinks it's been at least a dozen years, likely more, since they hit the high desert out there...

Aahland Tuesday night, good.

Lotta Miles but let's do it.

• Like (+1) 1
15 hours ago, Island Bro said:

and Bend,,,wow, wasn't expecting that simple twist. Methinks it's been at least a dozen years, likely more, since they hit the high desert out there...

Looks like Bend will be an acoustic show. I'd definitely like to catch that one!

• Like (+1) 2
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Forum MVP

Btw. I feel your pain. And i lone boulder red rocks. But we only get one Dso time a year now and I love some spring or summer shows with state bridge (not even sure it exists anymore), the mish maybe do chataqua, new mission ballroom I need Denver. I just can’t travel as much and would love it to be easy. 

Enjoy the road SML. The time driving isn’t so bad. 

Penn's of the west = The Great Saltair

A couple nights here tied to Red Rocks would be the best mountain minitour ever!

Epic dancing and family friendly for you too MC :3

BLM camping right there, and only 15 minutes from downtown SLC.

Forgive me for continuing to push this one as hard as I am - If it ever happens, it will be glorious.

• Like (+1) 3
On 10/23/2019 at 10:44 PM, Mango said:

I'm looking forward to the days when dso will do multiple night stands in each city. So much travel for the tour head....but I'm excited.

they cant make it to salt lake buddy...you'll be waiting...maybe forever. and, SLC always has a good crowd...in fact, i remember a time where they did 2 nights there...

On 10/24/2019 at 1:24 AM, Island Bro said:

Well we will trade in the usual Portland double header for a raucous saturday Eve in Eugene (The recent years on Monday night have still been full throttle!)...and Bend,,,wow, wasn't expecting that simple twist. Methinks it's been at least a dozen years, likely more, since they hit the high desert out there...

Aahland Tuesday night, good.

Lotta Miles but let's do it.

dude, as long as your posse is with you, im in...i don't care if they push me out of the way either,,,,which they do..often...

• Like (+1) 1
  • LMAO 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...