Video Discussion: Fire on the Mountain

Tea

Turning on the wayback machine, I remember being a sporty guy who skied and would listen through headphones that came with the walkman plenty of shows while skiing.  There was such a rush as to dance while skiing  while heading down a mountain slope.  This is a memory that I surely do miss.  Thanks for letting me bring it to the surface as we plunge headlong into another winter season.  I believe it was one of things that made the season so unbelievably bearable.  I can't wait to see this film. 

• Like (+1) 1

• 1 month later...

Just watching this on youtube now.  Pretty badass.  I still ski and usually always have the Dead, DSO, or another random song going in my ear.  I still love the sounds of the ski mountains but once you get Jerry in your ear blasting down some fresh corduroy there's nothing's better.  Props to Bill Walton too, he did a good job narrating.  

⛷️

Narrated by Bill Walton

gonna have a tough time with that 

I’m at the Fare Thee  Well show in chicago

where everyones down by stage waiting for hours for their piece of that perfect spot to c the show . 10 minutes before show starts three giant guys come walking thru the crowd and plant them selves dead center 20 feet from stage like they own the place 2 minutes later out comes Bill to take HIS spot ... dick!! 

not sure why he’s more important than the people whose  view he’s just destroyed , some old has been basketball dead head ...just RUDE!! 

• Like (+1) 1