Capitol Theatre > 10.31.19

Tea

2/18/71

Set One: Bertha, Truckin', It Hurts Me Too, Loser, Greatest Story Ever Told > Johnny B. Goode*, Mama Tried, Hard To Handle, Dark Star > Wharf Rat > Dark Star > Me & My Uncle

Set Two: Casey Jones, Playin' In The Band, Me And Bobby McGee, Candyman, Big Boss Man, Sugar Magnolia, Saint Stephen > Not Fade Away > Goin' Down The Road Feelin' Bad > Not Fade Away > Uncle John's Band

Filler: Cryptical > The Other One (1st verse) > unknown song > Werewolves of London

• Forum MVP
7 hours ago, izaacb said:

2/18/71

Set One: Bertha, Truckin', It Hurts Me Too, Loser, Greatest Story Ever Told > Johnny B. Goode*, Mama Tried, Hard To Handle, Dark Star > Wharf Rat > Dark Star > Me & My Uncle

Set Two: Casey Jones, Playin' In The Band, Me And Bobby McGee, Candyman, Big Boss Man, Sugar Magnolia, Saint Stephen > Not Fade Away > Goin' Down The Road Feelin' Bad > Not Fade Away > Uncle John's Band

Filler: Cryptical > The Other One (1st verse) > Season of the Witch > Werewolves of London

Unknown song was:  Season of the Witch - Donovan tune. 1st time played

2/18/71 was the beautiful jam show with the 1st Wharf Rat

I had a spur of the moment chance to make to down and catch the second set of this show, thanks to the kindness of GratefulDevil, who said he had an extra ticket and sent it to me. After hemming and hawing for a while, Jake convinced me to head down, pick him up on the way, and it was way more fun than my original plan of doing stuff in the basement. Highlights for me was Saint Stephen until the end of the show, great time with an enormous amount of dance space, thanks to (maybe) it being a Thursday night and having Dead and Co playing at MSG. Gotta clean up the leaves and get ready for tonight, thank you again to GratefulDevil for getting me out 😃

• Like (+1) 5