11/1/19 Capitol Theater

Hardpan

3/21/70 Capitol Theater, Port Chester, NY (early and late shows)

Walkin' The Dog
Me And My Uncle
Death Don't Have No Mercy
Good Lovin'
Drums
Good Lovin'
Dire Wolf
Big Boss Man
He Was A Friend Of Mine
Viola Lee Blues
The Seven
Cumberland Blues

Casey Jones

Dancin' in the Street

Easy Wind

Friend of the Devil *

Deep Elem Blues *

Don't Ease Me In *

Black Peter *

Wake Up Little Suzie *

Uncle John's Band *

Katie Mae *****

Cosmic Charlie

Saint Stephen >

Not Fade Away >

Jam >

Not Fade Away >

Midnight Hour >

Turn on Your Lovelight 

E: And We Bid You Goodnight (a capella)

Filler: Ripple

* Acoustic

***** Rob Barraco solo acoustic guitar

• Like (+1) 2

Wow, what a show, I'm feeling pretty hobbled right now from dancing. Seeing an acoustic guitar set up next to Jeff's rig before the show started was one indication we would be in for a special night. We were graced with an enormous amount of dance space and some enthusiastic dancers, all you could ask for to really enjoy last night's concert. 

Highlights for me were Rob Barraco's solo performance of Katie Mae on acoustic guitar, really sweet. More highlights include a high energy Viola Lee, brought to a frenzied climax with dancers in hot pursuit. Not Fade Away included a few strong teases of China Cat, St. Stephen, and GDTRFB in quick succession, followed immediately by a verse, maybe my favorite part of the night. And We Bid You Goodnight was lovely, a capella with dazzling harmony singing. It was fun, thanks to the band for pulling such an amazing show out of the hat.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Forum MVP

Dagnabbit! That looks spectacular. Can’t wait for JITS! 

After those two nights what’s t left of the dancers? Your legs are shredded 😂 RX: sublingual arnica

gonna watch the feed tonight. DSO thanks for the love! It warms up this cold snap we are having - it’s 40 degrees right now. 🥶

• Like (+1) 2

Because Dead&co was  in town, the band said we had choices and thanked us...that was so not true. There really was no choice.  that Dead feeling is something DSO shows  are soaked  in and they brought it to a bunch of people last night. With great open spaces and huge sound, the dancing was all over, I know a lot of DSO regulars would  love this place.  Looking forward to another soaking tonight . Wish u could all be there.

praise dso 

• Like (+1) 3
  • 2 weeks later...