New to the Forum, rank my shows!

ScarletFire7

11/11/16 Wellmont Theater NJ(19th anniversary show), 12/28/17 Wellmont Theater, 8/10/18 Coney Island, 11/10/18 State Theater Ithaca, 5/20/19 Princeton NJ, 8/10/19 Stone Pony, 11/1/19 The Cap

I'm curious to see what y'all have to say, even if you haven't been to/heard any of these judge it by setlist/year, I'm curious to compare my rankings with all of yours

If your cup is full may it be again!

Welcome to the forum!! The show at the Cap on 11/1 was one of my favorite I've attended, and out of those others you mentioned, I was at the Ithaca show last fall and Asbury Park this summer, had a lot of fun dancing at Asbury park. Ithaca was also a lot of fun, reconnected with a dear friend there, so that show holds a special place in my heart 😃

• Like (+1) 1

@Hardpan sounds like we have similar tastes! I'd say my favorite show musically/dancing/energy wise was the Stone Pony show, that was my first time seeing them play a set from 89 and it blew my socks off, the Princeton show I saw was a 90 show but on a monday night so a very relaxed crowd. I also met one of my best friends up in Ithaca for that Ithaca show and that definitively made the show much more special than it already was. I thought The Cap show was absolutely amazing but honestly I'm more into catching some late70s/80s when it comes to seeing the music live, I loved the show but in my perfect world I could do with less acoustic in the second set, I still loved it but I was waiting for an all out dance party to breakout and the acoustic songs didn't really do that for me

I'm definitely not above that Katie Mae though, what a special moment for us to share with Rob, don't quote me on this but I think I saw Jeff shed a tear as he watched it from a stool on the side of the stage.

On 11/11/2019 at 9:24 PM, ScarletFire7 said:

11/11/16 Wellmont Theater NJ(19th anniversary show), 12/28/17 Wellmont Theater, 8/10/18 Coney Island, 11/10/18 State Theater Ithaca, 5/20/19 Princeton NJ, 8/10/19 Stone Pony, 11/1/19 The Cap

I'm curious to see what y'all have to say, even if you haven't been to/heard any of these judge it by setlist/year, I'm curious to compare my rankings with all of yours

If your cup is full may it be again!

..KEEP going...Welmont is packed with talkers so glad you were able to pay attention...SO many good ones..

• Like (+1) 1