2020 Dark Star Jubilee

Tea

• Forum MVP

http://www.darkstarjubilee.com/home

large.8c5e88b3b4750d3810e51f18e583b073-1

2020 Dates Announced!

Dark Star Jubilee returns to Legend Valley on May 22,23,24 2020!
"Jerry Bowl" Pre-Sale Tickets Available FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 15 @ 12pm ET
2020 Line Up Announcement Coming Soon!

How happy am I?  This is the 1st Jubilee since the move to Memorial Day Weekend where none of the dates fall on my sons birthday!  I'll meet you at the Jubilee :)   Wait - is that picture of William Tell?  I sure as shit hope so!!!!!

• Like (+1) 4
  • Forum MVP
14 minutes ago, Tea said:

http://www.darkstarjubilee.com/home

large.8c5e88b3b4750d3810e51f18e583b073-1

2020 Dates Announced!

Dark Star Jubilee returns to Legend Valley on May 22,23,24 2020!
"Jerry Bowl" Pre-Sale Tickets Available FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 15 @ 12pm ET
2020 Line Up Announcement Coming Soon!

How happy am I?  This is the 1st Jubilee since the move to Memorial Day Weekend where none of the dates fall on my sons birthday!  I'll meet you at the Jubilee :) 

Awesome stuff. See you there!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • Forum MVP
3 hours ago, Dinahmoehumm said:

Jubilee rookie here. I know this is a huge question, but what advice do you veterans have for Jubilee newbies? Thanks in advance!                                                                                  Dinah

Not much by way of advice. However you plan on doing it, it should be awesome. If you are doing GA you have the choice between camping near your car and having to walk to the venue, or parking and taking your gear right down to the concert bowl then you can just set up camp for 3 days and enjoy all the music. Others can testify to VIP tickets perks but I’ve Attended each jubilee and always do GA down in the bowl. 

• Forum MVP
3 hours ago, Dinahmoehumm said:

Thanks Duck, appreciate the advice. Coming up from Florida and debating on how to do the camping thing: camper or tent? We're old Wanee vets so not new to the festie scene, just haven't ventured this far north before. Camping next to the stage is unusual though!

They have RV passes and a special area and those spots probably will sell out prior to May 

• 1 month later...