Northampton

NorthEast

• Forum MVP

Elective

Set One: Promised Land ; Dire Wolf; Cassidy, Althea, Memphis Blues; Run For The Roses; Minglewood Blues ;Tom Thumb's Blues; Brown Eyed Women ; Hey Pocky Way > Might As Well 

Set Two: Playing In The Band > Help On The Way > Slipknot > Corrina > He's Gone > drums > space > Slipknot > Franklin's Tower > I'll Take A Melody > Playing In The Band 

Encore: Cats Under The Stars

• Like (+1) 1
1 hour ago, Tea said:

Elective

Set One: Promised Land ; Dire Wolf; Cassidy; Althea; Memphis ; Run For The Roses; Minglewood Blues ;Tom Thumb's Blues ; Brown Eyed Women ; Hey Pocky Way > Might As Well 

Set Two: Playing In The Band > Help On The Way > Slipknot > Corrina > He's Gone > drums > space > Slipknot > Franklin's Tower > I'll Take A Melody > Playing In The Band 

Encore: Cats Under The Stars

Cassidy and Althea after Dire Wolf, good fun time on a work night, really fun first set.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Forum MVP

Yea, I was just listening to 11/15/71. I think it was 71. Dark Star into ElPaso so, anything goes. Unique, therefore, enjoyable. I remember being at RFK, 7/12/90. The band was getting lost in the musical abyss rabbit hole of Dark Star. I looked over at a ‘kid’ not too far away. He just rolled his eyes. I said, ‘ let them go. They’re doing what they want.’ 

they’re not the best at what they do. They’re the only ones who do what they do. 

• Like (+1) 1