State Theater, 11/15/2019

PoetryGirl

• Forum MVP

Portland ME

Set One: jam > Bird Song > The Other One > Bird Song > Jack Straw > Big Railroad Blues ; Lazy Lightning > Supplication ; She Belongs To Me > The Music Never Stopped 

Set Two: Terrapin Station > The Low Spark Of High-Heeled Boys > Saint Stephen > Man Smart (Woman Smarter) > drums > space > imagine (jam) > Saint Stephen (reprise) > Lost Sailor > Saint Of Circumstance > Eyes Of The World > Stella Blue > Good Lovin' 

Encore: Midnight Moonlight

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1
13 hours ago, Ammagamalin Crew said:

Finally Birdsong and the other one get their well deserved (and long overdue) pairing. To open the show no less. Things are getting real good in DSO land.  Kudos Dino

pretty CERTAIN this has been done several times before but indeed, sick! Especially in that slot!

15 hours ago, PoetryGirl said:

Next stop Shine on you crazy diamond. Heard it at the record store today on a Grateful Dead cd release . Yay Sud Barrettt

prolly wrong here, but am wondering if I heard TN do this one at one point some years back? Anyone?

1 hour ago, Grateful Mainer said:

Does anyone know if this show was taped by someone? Still nothing on archive :(

thanks

Me and my buddy Tim both taped the show there last fall, but neither of us made it up there this year. Just keep an eye out, if there was a taper there, we might get lucky and they will post it. Not every taper goes thru the extra hours of work it takes to transfer a recording to the Archive, I know several tapers who don't, so if you see a taper at a show, it can be a good idea to get contact info after thanking them and they might be more willing to make the show available to you 😃