Burlington, VT > 11.18.19

Tea

• Forum MVP

Set One (Custom Elective): Alligator > Dancing In The Street ; Doing' That Rag > He Was A Friend Of Mine ; Walkin' The Dog ; Till The Morning Comes > The Eleven > Viola Lee Blues 

Set Two (11/15/69) : Casey Jones ; Me And My Uncle ; Easy Wind ; Cumberland > 
China Cat Sunflower > I Know You Rider > High Time ; Next Time You See Me ; Mama Tried ; Big Boss Man ; Cosmic Charlie > Dire Wolf ; Cold Rain And Snow ; Good Lovin' > Drums > Good Lovin' > Turn On Your Lovelight

Filler: Sunshine Of Your Love 
Sold Out

wow!  That 2nd set was a pig + Jerry-fest.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Forum MVP

This is getting fucked up. I’m gonna leave my kids and get back on tour if I keep seeing lists like this at the shows I’m not at. I need to catch these. 

Not really thinking of giving up all that is good in my life but seriously, what the fuck is that. List looks crazy good. And I know whatever DSO plays they crush it. 

I will see you lucky fucks on Thursday. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Forum MVP
1 hour ago, Mason's Child said:

This is getting fucked up. I’m gonna leave my kids and get back on tour if I keep seeing lists like this at the shows I’m not at. I need to catch these. 

Not really thinking of giving up all that is good in my life but seriously, what the fuck is that. List looks crazy good. And I know whatever DSO plays they crush it. 

I will see you lucky fucks on Thursday. 

I'm not gonna make it on time for philly but maybe I'll see ya at Penn's. I will be lobbying for folks to dance upstairs. BillK knows what's up (literally).

• Like (+1) 1