Aiko Aiko >

William Tell Bridge >

The Eleven >

Comes a Time >

Franklin's Tower 

E: Tore Up Over You

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

What a great show, high energy with lots of space and dancers, very fun night!! Second set sequence was killer, Pocky in between China and Rider was a good surprise. Lisa got a very enthusiastic ovation, lasting probably 30 seconds, after singing Sunrise, with Skip and Eaton urging the crowd to applaud more.  The jam out of Terrapin was extended and beautiful, and the remainder of the show after drums and space was also very fun, with The Eleven being the highlight of the night for me, with swirling torrents of music for dancers to ride upon. ❤️

Loved the venue too, hopefully they return.

• Like (+1) 7
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Forum MVP

FYI- NAC or n-acetyl cysteine, is an amino acid and is good to help overcome colds/ flu; check it out on WebMD. Get it in the supplement aisle. Mullein tea,  or infusions,  are great for lung health and restoration. When I had pneumonia- the real stuff- I mean a sac of pus sitting in the lower lobe, eating pineapple really helped me recover. The bromelin is good for respiratory health, too. 

Lung issues are a good time to process grief, metaphysically, if you are into that. 

Of course I think I've probably posted this before.

I get elderberry capsules 500mg and double or triple dose for short periods when I am fighting something. Pho soup with its bone broth is some good homeopathic medicine, delivering all that goodness one could want. 

It is nice to avoid antibiotics, if possible. I have found patients with chronic sinusitis actually are suffering from a yeast (Candida albicans) sinusitis. They've been treated with multiple antibiotics and still struggling with no relief. A round of 3 flucanozole tablets coupled with good plain greek yogurt that can be sweetened with stevia and non alcohol based vanilla flavoring and incorporating fermented foods, like sauerkraut. I believe people suffer more from Candida than the medical community recognizes. They see it only of being of consequence in immunocompromised patients and that just isn't the case. Yeast fills the void caused by antibiotic kill off of good bacteria and can be an insidious infection- poor gut digestion, leaky gut,, depression, brain fogginess, congested liver from poor splenic pancreatic chi since yeast ferments and makes alcohol internally. 

It is good to share some health. Hope all stay well this holiday season and others feel better.

The band sure knows how to pinch hit. Can't wait for the bus to come by 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Forum MVP
4 hours ago, Greg from Chestertown said:

Looks like Eaton wasn’t singing. Is he ok? 

Yea, Lisa’s the best. Another fun set list. 

We are fortunate to have this band in our lives. Did you record it? 

Hard pan does not have time

To record shows much anymore.

Get well Rob.

Praise DSO.

5 hours ago, Greg from Chestertown said:

Looks like Eaton wasn’t singing. Is he ok? 

Yea, Lisa’s the best. Another fun set list. 

We are fortunate to have this band in our lives. Did you record it? 

I really like taping the band, but it is hard for me to fully let go and be free to dance when I have to think about keeping an eye on the equipment.  I feel bad about not taping, especially since I have the gear, and many shows I attend have no other tapers, but since discovering how much fun letting go in an oasis of freedom can be, I don't think about taping as much 😃 as sudds94 mentioned, Rob did indeed belt it out on I Know You Rider, I hope he feels better soon.

• Like (+1) 2