Penn's Peak

BillK522

• Forum MVP

Damn!, I was at the original show. I went into the spectrum as soon as the doors opened, walked down front like I belonged there. I sat in the ninth row on Jerry’s side. What a treat to be able to watch the guitarists hands, especially during the second set jam.

My first child was born two weeks earlier, He spent a week in ICU. People couldn’t believe that I went, but hey, it’s my religion. I was going to church. 
 Original ticket stub is $19.50. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Forum MVP

Happy Thanksgiving!

Jack Straw, Althea, Good Times, Dire Wolf, Cassidy, Dupree's Diamond Blues, When I Paint My Masterpiece, When Push Comes To Shove, The Music Never Stopped

Box Of Rain-> Cold Rain & Snow-> Women Are Smarter-> Eyes Of The World-> Drums-> Space-> The Other One-> Wharf Rat-> Around & Around-> Good Lovin', E: Knockin' On Heaven's Door

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Been to 5 Dso shows at Peak , first time I’d been to balcony.  Yes, Stage right was hoppin’ at least during end of second set when I moseyed up.  I would call it a feeling of flowing and motion that felt unobstructed.  Good space good people 

Yes Greg I joined in honor of ur absence, but I’m  no replacement stand in.

• Like (+1) 1