XL Live - Harrisburg

BillK522

• Forum MVP

Original recipe one drummer (Dino).

Cold Rain, Promised Land, Chinatown Shuffle, Friend of the Devil,

The Race Is On, Hurts Me Too, Pride of Cucamonga>King Bee>Pride

of Cucamonga, Ramble On Rose, Bobby McGee, Let it Rock.

Good Lovin' (pig style), Stone Me, Box of Rain, Loose Lucy, 

Mr. Charlie, Cryptical>Drums>Space>Other One>Cryptical>

China Doll, Johnny B. Goode.

E:  Rockin' Pneunomia and the Boogie Woogie Flu.(Rob K)

Our band continues to spin superior electives this tour.

P of C>KingB>P of C killed. Let It Rock to close, yes please.

China Doll sublime.

Interesting new venue, local crowd plus me, Ben, and Bix.

Thank you for a real good time.

Praise DSO.

• Like (+1) 5

Great show.  The venue was pretty cool too.  They gave you bottles of beer (glass) and get this, they let you take them on the dance floor and out in the smoking section!  What a novel idea.  The smoking section was a cool setup with fire pits and chairs.  I would imaging the outside area would be really fun in the summer instead of 10 degrees.  The inside was unique.  1/2 the house was setup as a dance floor, the other half had tables, video games, pool tables, and a big screen.  Then a small balcony, wasn't up there, looked to be preferred tickets (tables) or VIP area.  Lots a seating, decent amount of dance floor.

Now onto the band. Damn I figured eh a random Monday night, DSO might just ease into things, keep it low key.  Man was I wrong.  Awesome elective set.  The 1st set felt like a 73' show.  It seemed like they played for hours.  I definitely didn't go into the night thinking I'd hear a: Pride of Cucamonga>King Bee>Pride of Cucamonga or a Let it Rock and Stone Me.  All brilliant surprises.  Skip was killing it on vocals.  Lisa was once again very soulful on It Hurts me Too and her harmonica solos.  I don't think the band knows what "going through the motions" is.  The Other One combo was played Wide Fucking Open at Full Throttle.  Once again the band did not disappoint.  Awesome show, keep it up.  The photo attached is how I feel after a DSO show, Full Life Hearts.  2 shows in 6 days does a body good!

TLoZ_Fairy_Fountain.png

• Like (+1) 5