Rooster

T Jed

El Paso 

Cassidy 

Birdsong 

Loser

Alabama Getaway 

Promised Land.

they pulled it off allowing us dancing to know it's the music , not just Mr. Owen,  that we all gather around the fire together to celebrate life. 

Hope Lee is ok. Did they give a reason for the absence?

I had to leave early too, and I left during Fire on the Mountain. They may have cut a song or two, but here was the setlist for set 2-

Set #2:

Shakedown Street

Scarlet Begonias>

Fire On the Mountain

Truckin'>

The Other One

Stella Blue

Dear Mr. Fantasy

Lovelight

Around & Around

Morning Dew

E: Knockin on Heavens Door

Also, not first time they replaced Lee this year. Stu Allen filled in for Lee on July 27th as Lee had a competing gig and couldn't be there. Here's the video:

• Like (+1) 1
  • Forum MVP
On 12/9/2019 at 10:42 PM, Ammagamalin Crew said:

What happened in the second set? We cut out at break. 

1 hour ago, LangeradoSoul said:

I had to leave early too, and I left during Fire on the Mountain. 

What the hell, guys?  The only way I'm leaving  good music early is if I'm removed by venue personnel or if the music's over.  Your restraint is commendable - I guess.

• LMAO 1
  • Forum MVP

My only “leave early” story was ‘98. I bought Allman Bros tickets for a show 16 days after the due date for my oldest. Told the boys mom there was a “hard deadline” on this kid being born. 😂😆😂 So he was two weeks old and I convinced my parents to come to Deercreek in the Winnebago so that they could watch him in the campground and we’d only be away for a couple hours vs a whole night. Should have worked out perfectly but my ex, who gave zero shits about seeing the Allmans was miserable. Her boobs leaked the entire show and she was sitting there in a soaked sweater while I was 2 feet away having the time of my life. So I gave in and we missed a few songs at the end. Who says chivalry is dead? 😆😂😆

Only show I ever left

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Forum MVP

Whitney and I bring Delilah with us to some of these shows. Often we have to leave after the Jerry ballad as Delilah is sleepy but still awake and not having it anymore. I don’t love leaving early but I take pride in the fact that Delilah has probsbly seen more Dso than Tea this year. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • LMAO 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Forum MVP
9 minutes ago, Mason's Child said:

Whitney and I bring Delilah with us to some of these shows. Often we have to leave after the Jerry ballad as Delilah is sleepy but still awake and not having it anymore. I don’t love leaving early but I take pride in the fact that Delilah has probsbly seen more Dso than Tea this year. 

As well you should. I wish I was able to take the boys to shows back when they were small. Unfortunately I had to get rid of their mother in order to do so 😆😂