You might be a Deadhead if.....

• Forum MVP

I’m going to take the hippy thing one step furthur. You might be a deadhead if....

when you take your clothes out of the dryer, the first piece you fold is your tyedye T-shirt.

When, in conversation, someone mentions a city, your response is, the Dead played there.

When, in conversation, your responses are lyrics to Grateful Dead songs. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • 1 month later...
  • Forum MVP
2 hours ago, Greg from Chestertown said:

...Or when you name your pet after a band member or character in a Grateful Dead song. I used to have a couple of Piranhas. I named one ‘me’ and the other one, ‘my uncle’. 

My last 2 dogs, Stella and Lucy (may they rest in peace), and my current one Samson.

• Thanks (+1) 1

My wife and I have had an Aiko, Samson & Delilah (Brother and Sister of course), China, and Cassidy.  

We are also Fisheads ( The Radiators not Phish). Lucinda and Rosie

Growing up we had a black cat named Hashish.  She died when I was around 8.  I had no clue what her name meant until me teenage years.  The wiser we become the older we get.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Forum MVP
4 hours ago, Greg from Chestertown said:

Like today, you can’t seem to get out the door in the morning because you refuse to turn off the show you’re listening to in the middle of a super hot jam. 

"Why does dad sometimes just sit in the driveway after he gets home from work?"

• Like (+1) 1
  • LMAO 2
  • Forum MVP
On 2/20/2020 at 5:08 PM, gr8fulpair said:

My last 2 dogs, Stella and Lucy (may they rest in peace), and my current one Samson.

You think friends who DON'T name their pets dead names are weird.

You know the estimated flight cost to every major city in the US as well as many of the arrival times by heart.

When tour dates are released you get 12 texts from friends and your reply is already booked it.

You think people who cant take off work whenever they want have shit jobs.