Albany shows

Hey Doc! 

Don't know if you remember me, we camped together at the Jubilee about 3 years ago, I was with my son and a few friends showed up through the weekend. We were by the porta pots near the outer edge of the general camping area. 

Ok, so I took a nasty fall and tore rotator cuff muscles and I cannot make the Albany shows. Hurting bad and not in a good headspace.

I have 3 tickets for each night to give away:

Saturday 12/28: Loge Row B

Sunday   12/29:  Loge Row A

I can transfer the tix to anyone with a ticketmaster account (sorry). 

I would need an email address and first and last name to do it.

Please can you use them or miracle someone?

One Love,

Randy

• Thanks (+1) 1
  • Forum MVP

1 hour ago, PA_Randy said:

I have 3 tickets for each ....

Please can you use them or miracle someone?

Hi Randy, of coarse I remember you. Sorry to hear about your injury. My older brother is in a simular situation but as of this morning he says he is good to go. We are checking with a deadhead friend if he wants to go and will know in a couple hours. We will stay in touch today. If some other foreum friends need the tickets before I find out, go ahead and transfer to them.

Peace and Love 

Doc

• Forum MVP
1 hour ago, Michael Doc Watson said:

...checking with a deadhead friend 

That friend here in Albany couldn’t go so I don t have any debs on the tickets. Latter today I’ll watch for someone near the Palace and maybe be able to pass along a miracle. If no-one here on the forum asks for them it might easiest to transfer etickets to me about 4:30 pm this afternoon and I can have the guest come in with me

Peace and Love

Doc

Hey Doc!

I just transferred tonights tix to another head, thank you for the effort and sorry you are not able to make someone there happy.

Tomorrow still available........row A loge! 

i would love to be able to see you use the tix or make someone happy, let me know.

RR

• Like (+1) 1
2 hours ago, Michael Doc Watson said:

That friend here in Albany couldn’t go so I don t have any debs on the tickets. Latter today I’ll watch for someone near the Palace and maybe be able to pass along a miracle. If no-one here on the forum asks for them it might easiest to transfer etickets to me about 4:30 pm this afternoon and I can have the guest come in with me

Peace and Love

Doc

Hi Doc! It's Amanda... Driving up now from boston just a little over 2 hrs lefts to go. I don't have tix yet and was going to buy at box office hoping they don't sell out! I would be so grateful to you if they're not claimed yet?! 💙

Hey There Doc!

Sorry I dropped off the radar last night, the tickets for then went to a good home and I got some needed rest.

I still have 3 tickets for tonight that I can transfer to you, row A loge. Please can you use them or make sure they get to people in need.

Randy

• Forum MVP

Randy, a whole crew enjoyed the show by way of your tickets. I had 4 miracles to give since my brother is on the injured list too. Before the show I was in the nearby bar which was packed with deadheads. There was a little note hanging from the edge of the bar saying I had miracles available. Then  I turned from talking with Charles and Themia to find a nice lady next to me. After a bit she decided to go the show. She declared it to be a date with me but I declared no commitments. As time progressed we headed through the light drizzle of rain to the Palace. We quickly rounded up a few  that had one finger in the air. I led the group to the door thinking " This is some encourage  I ve got here, a beautiful lady, a young hippy couple, one in the oven, another middle aged hippy, all led in by the oldest man at the show"

We checked out downstairs seat locations but I let them all know I was headed upstairs where my other good friends would be dancing. While wondering around I discovered your seats were on the very front row of the balcony. I told the usher there was no way I d stay on that cliff's edge.

My long time friends started arriving ...good to see my family again. We filled the open space with a row of twenty dancers the whole show. After a bit your guests found their way from below and joined our dance party. At set break the couple said that at the Jubilee I had given them fresh aloe for the badly sun burned girl.   Then I remembered them and was  pleased the lady had recovered. Hmm?  Jubilee was eight months ago. I think they will name the baby "Sunshine".

Peace And Love,

Doc

• Like (+1) 6

Hi Doc, 

Thank you for bestowing good and thank you for the great story! Sorry I dropped off the radar was feeling a bit down and bummed, still hurting and not getting better. 

Glad that you and your entourage had a fun dance party, I can see it now and it's making me smile.

Randy

• Like (+1) 1